Chapter 46 Hitting someone and being caught

The fireworks at night are beautiful and colorful.

Lin Yinquan tilted his head and looked at the person next to him with an uncontrollable smile on his lips. He took his hand and led him forward. He bought him a bouquet of flowers that looked like roses and gave it to him.

Han Qiyu raised his eyebrows and took Hua into his arms.

I took a look and bought a bouquet of flowers for Lin Yinquan from the little girl selling flowers on the roadside.

Lin Yinquan received flowers for the first time. His expression was a little surprised, "I want flowers too."

Han Qiyu said proudly, "Of course, today is the Chinese Valentine's Day. Someone else has it, how could you not have it?"

"Thank you, baby. " , I like it very much."

Lin Yinquan didn't have any feelings about flowers, but this bouquet of flowers was given by him, so the feeling was different.

Regarding the liking of gifts, Lin Yinquan always bases his favor on the person who gives the gift.

He held the flower and held someone's hand, running through the busy streets.

In the lively and cheerful street, they were not the only ones fighting and making noise.

It's just a busy street. They only have each other in their eyes. At this moment, all the people and things in the world are illusory in their eyes.

Halfway through the run, Han Qiyu even threw away his hand and ran in the crowd. He turned to look at him and said with a smile: "Brother Lin, come after me."

Lin Yinquan ran forward with flowers in his hand, chasing the dazzling man in front of him. youth.

At this moment, the words "mature and steady" have nothing to do with him.

Lin Yinquan, who had caught up with Han Qiyu, held him in his arms, bent down, picked him up and spun him around in circles.

He smiled and said, "You ran so fast. I almost couldn't catch up with you."

Han Qiyu reached out and poked his chest and said with a smile, "You have good physical strength."

"That's necessary." Mr. Lin looked like a peacock. As if opening the screen, she leaned into his ear and said, "Training your chest and abdominal muscles is not in vain."

Han Qiyu smiled and poked his muscles twice, "I'll show you tonight, and by the way, you can do what I asked last time."

Lin Yinquan coughed twice, "Ah, what did the baby say last time? I forgot. It's evening now. It's time for us to eat. What if the baby gets hungry if we don't eat?"

Han Qiyu snorted, "I see you It was intentional, what could happen if you just danced! I just made a short video for myself to watch, I will never let others see it!"

Lin Yinquan was silent and did not dare to speak. He could not twist his waist.

Han Qiyu jumped out of his arms and glared at him angrily, "You are just a double-standard dog. If I watch videos of other people twisting their waists, you won't let me watch them. If I ask you to twist them for me and you don't twist them, then you will Give me a wipe and take a look!"

Lin Yinquan touched his nose and pulled his hand several times but was thrown away.

Seeing his little ancestor's angry look, he quickly stepped forward and held his hand forcefully in his palm, "I really can't learn the baby's movements in those videos."

"You can't learn how to delete my videos! "

It's not good-looking, and it's offensive to morals!" Mr. Lin accused the man in the video aggrievedly, and carefully put on eye drops, "He must not be a good person. Whose boyfriend can show off to others like that..."