Chapter 59 Mr. Mo?

Lin Yinquan touched his nose when he heard what he said, and looked at him innocently, "Maybe this is talent."

Han Qiyu looked at his 36-degree mouth in disbelief and said such cold words, and stood up from the chair. He sighed with disappointment, "You have become a dog!"

Lin Gouzi retorted aggrievedly, "A dog has not changed, he has become you, sir. Sir, you have become more and more petty and don't understand me at all, a carnivore." Meat-loving mentality."

After saying that, he quickly picked up the ice cream on the table and took a spoonful of it to his mouth.

Sure enough, the ice cream snatched from others is delicious.

Han Qiyu took the ice cream back from his hand and looked at the spoon used by Lin Yinquan with disgust. "It's so disgusting!"

After complaining, he wiped it with paper before continuing to eat.

Mr. Lin was stunned by his operation, "Baby, can love go away so quickly?"

"Yes."

Lin Yinquan grabbed the spoon and put it in his mouth dissatisfied, "I don't even dislike the baby, how can you If you can show your dislike so obviously, can't you do it secretly?"

Mr. Lin said with a strong voice and a humble gesture.

Han Qiyu glanced at him and said, "If I had known you were so naughty, I would have run away a long time ago."

Unfortunately, he was in the thief's bed now and couldn't run away.

Lin Yinquan felt aggrieved.

Han Qiyu rolled his eyes, "Go and get me a new spoon."

"Oh." The aggrieved man obediently came back with the new spoon.

Han Qiyu felt that he was like a listless wolfdog at this moment, so he stretched out his hand and rubbed his head, "Okay, hurry up and see what we have for dinner. Brother Lin is the most generous, how can he get angry over a trivial matter? ,You say so, hubby~"

Lin Yinquan felt that Han Qiyu was too much, and he could brush his hair accurately every time!

unacceptable!

Han Qiyu saw his bulging mouth and thought it was a bit cute. He leaned in for a kiss and said coquettishly, "Brother, I'm hungry."

"Okay, ancestor, I'll cook now."

Lin Yinquan sighed slightly and talked. This living ancestor is in pain and happiness.

Who knows, being a bitch can be addictive

...

As the days passed, Han Qiyu and Lin Yinquan seemed to have a plain and unsplendid life, but their relationship did not diminish at all, but they were still tired of it.

The pampered Young Master Han is like a pampered and loved cat. He will expose his belly and let Mr. Lin rub it, and he will also stretch out his paws to scratch people. But the cat is so cute, who would be willing to be really angry.

Back then, Lin Yinquan came over to ask for a beating. Han Qiyu was really drunk. He threw the pillow at the man who moved his hands and feet, "I just did it during the day, what are you touching with your hands?"

Lin Yinquan looked innocent, "I Serve the baby!"

Han Qiyu glared at him angrily, "I'm playing a game. Wait a minute. If you can't stand it, do it yourself first."

"I really can't compare to the game. It's so uncomfortable. I already knew that. " I am not as important as the game in your heart, but I am still heartbroken." After saying this, Lin Yinquan covered his chest in an exaggerated manner and looked at Han Qiyu.