Chapter 44 No more passion

Han Qiyu was still confused when he was pulled away.

But under the topic of Lin Yinquan, his attention quickly shifted.

"Baby, let's go over there and see what they are doing."

Lin Yinquan said, pointing to a very lively place. That place was a bridge in the west of Haikou. Both sides were covered with various lights.

A group of people gathered around to watch the excitement, and music came slowly from a distance.

Han Qiyu quickly abandoned the longboard.

After the two people walked over, they discovered that an Internet celebrity was filming a video there, and the onlookers were watching the fun.

The two people looked at each other and left without any intention of joining in the fun.

The two of them went to the scenic spots and some places where they had to check in, took some photos, and then tasted the famous local snacks and delicacies.

We didn’t get back to the hotel until about 11pm.

Han Qiyu took off his shoes without opening the door, put on his slippers and went into the bathroom to wash up. Lin Yinquan took out his pajamas from the suitcase, opened the door and put the pajamas next to him.

After taking a shower and changing into clothes, Han Qiyu walked out and lay down on the bed.

I was obviously sleepy and tired when I was riding in the car, but now I'm starting to feel a little energetic and don't want to sleep.

Young Master Han fell on the bed, picked up the pillow, held it in his arms, and rolled on the bed. Lin Yinquan went over and patted his head, then took his clothes and entered the bathroom.

After quickly washing up, he held a hair dryer in his hand, reached the bedside, plugged the hair dryer in, and started blowing the hair of the person on the bed.

Although Han Qiyu's hair is a bit long, and the broken hair in the front can already cover his eyes, it is still easy to dry on the whole.

Lin Yinquan's own hair is shorter, which makes it easier to dry.

After drying their hair, the two of them threw the hair dryer aside and lay down on the bed.

Han Qiyu hugged the waist of the person next to him and buried his head on his chest, "Brother Lin, I will sleep until I wake up naturally tomorrow. Don't call me."

"Okay, I won't call you."

Han Qiyu closed his eyes after hearing his words.

Lin Yinquan reached for the switch on the bedside to turn off the light, and the person in his arms began to sleep.

Someone woke up naturally at about 8 o'clock the next morning, then went out at about 9 o'clock, had some breakfast and started to set off.

After another day of playing, they drove home from the hotel around 9 p.m.

It was eleven o'clock when we got home, and Master Han had already fallen asleep in the car.

Lin Yinquan carried the suitcase while carrying the person on his back. When he got home, he put the person on the bed. Seeing that he was sleeping soundly, he reached out and pinched his nose gently, then went to wash up with a smile.

Mr. Lin became busy again in the following days, and even came back late from get off work.

Occasionally, I get drunk, and when I get home at night, I still smell of cigarettes and alcohol.