Chapter 29: Conditions

Lin Yinquan coughed, smiled and stretched out his hand to rub his head, "I heard that saliva can cure diseases, why don't I treat you."

"Get out, don't disgust me, hurry up Drive home."

"Why don't we eat out to celebrate?"

"Let's go home and eat."

Young Master Han is determined not to go out to eat with this appearance. Both of them have injuries on their mouths. If others see it, they can't ask. It was a mosquito bite, right?

It’s too much of a coincidence. You must not go out and embarrass yourself!

After returning home, Han Qiyu tamed his awkward right leg and put the wheelchair back into his room.

Glancing at the phone screen.

Children's Day is just three days away.

He walked out and leaned at the door of the kitchen, staring at the man washing vegetables. "Brother Lin, it's Children's Day soon. Don't go to work on that day."

Lin Yinquan turned to look at him, "What's the matter? Tell me. Let me listen."

"It's Children's Day, shouldn't we go out to play?"

"I'm not in the mood to celebrate the festival, not to mention it's a children's festival."

"First of all, this is a festival full of children's fun . , does not necessarily mean that children can live it, and secondly, this festival will mean whether you will get points deducted or extra points." Han Qiyu threatened him fiercely.

Lin Yinquan immediately stopped what he was doing and said solemnly: "We must spend such an interesting festival together!"

"You know what I mean, you have to agree to one of my requests!"

"Why?"

"Because you bit me, Look at the wound on my mouth. It hurts me so much."

Han Qiyu approached him and pointed at the scabbed wound on his mouth.

"But I also have wounds."

"You asked for your wounds. If you don't kiss me, can I bite you? We need to find out the cause and effect first, so you still owe me. You have to agree to a condition. , as long as you agree, our account for today will be written off, otherwise I will deduct fifty points from you."

"Fifty points?" Lin Yinquan turned off the faucet, stopped what he was doing and took a breath. , "So many, baby, you are too cruel."

"I added dozens of points to you all at once yesterday!"

Who is saying that you are cruel?

Lin Yinquan suddenly thought of something, squinted his eyes and said with a smile, "Is the condition you mentioned related to what you hid yesterday?"

Han Qiyu took a step back and said innocently: "I can't reveal it, brother, just promise me! "

Okay, I agreed." Lin Yinquan looked at him fondly and found that the two of them were almost the same height.

Um?

Han Qiyu often sits in a wheelchair, and he is relatively slender. Coupled with his well-behaved and overly outstanding face, he always gives people the impression of being frail and frail.

I didn't expect him to be quite tall.

Lin Yinquan still felt that he was too thin, so he made another tonic soup.

Han Qiyu, who stays at home every day, feels that his life is full.

I have a mobile phone and I can make noises with Brother Lin, but I seem to be lacking a cat or dog to pet.