Chapter 16: Taking photos

Young Master Han was listening to ghost stories, his mind was filled with all kinds of scary scenes, and the permeating dubbing and background music created a scary atmosphere.

Han Qiyu was frightened while chewing on the duck neck, staring at the wall of the room.

I kept reciting the twenty-four-character mantra in my heart.

Believe in science and don’t be superstitious.

Prosperity, democracy, civilization, harmony...

Suddenly there was a bang on the ceiling, and the duck neck in Han Qiyu's hand fell directly to the ground, his heart beating violently.

He took off his disposable gloves, wiped his hands, and picked up his phone to play Makabaka.

The heartbeat calmed down instantly.

He turned on the computer and decided to work for a while. He opened the drawing software and put the small table on the bed. He picked up the computer and put it on the small table, and used a brush to draw lines skillfully.

Soon an outline of clothes appeared on the layer, and Han Qiyu colored it and added elements.

Then make a series of line drawings.

After drawing the picture, Han Qiyu added the design concept to the front and gave this set of semi-finished clothes a series name: Gujing e series.

He plans to use this outfit as a single fall item.

After writing the design concept, Han Qiyu made up some random sources of inspiration, and then began to color and add detailed drawings, inserting fabrics and pattern drawings.

Han Qiyu was still very serious at work, holding the mouse and constantly modifying details. He was busy until about five o'clock. He moved his neck to save the picture, took out the USB flash drive on the mobile phone pendant, inserted it, and imported the layer file into the USB flash drive. .

The colors of Tiandi Xuanhuang are very good, and we can also create a national style series.

Han Qiyu dragged his cheeks and thought of some elements in his mind. He moved his right hand to play with it, opened the manuscript and added some text.

Turning five outfits in the collection into seven.

The single clothing brand was started by Han Qiyu and Zhao Zhao when he was eighteen years old. Young Master Han was a bit rebellious at the time and didn't like matching clothes with others, so he tricked Zhao Zhao into investing the New Year's money he had saved for more than ten years.

His technical investment as a designer accounted for 60%, and Zhao Zhao, who paid for it, accounted for 40%.

Han Qiyu spent a summer studying painting and design by himself for this company, and Mr. Zhao paid for a master to come to his home for one-on-one guidance.

Han Qiyu basically took all of his money to Bai Tunan. He opened this company without telling his family, and he and Zhao Zhao didn't expect that my single would do so well on a whim.

It's just that single clothing only sells one set in a city. Even if it has a certain reputation and style, it doesn't make much money. The annual dividends are probably enough for Mr. Han to buy a few cars.

He had invested his savings in Bai Tunan for many years, and often as soon as he got the money, his dear God of Wealth, Brother Bai, would have a new project to take away.

If the Bai family hadn't kept it there and he knew Bai Tunan, Han Qiyu would have felt like he was on a pig-killing plate.

There are more and more assets, and the shares are getting bigger and bigger, but the money in hand is getting less and less.