Chapter 2: Post on Moments? ? ?

The first step in sowing discord is to apply eye drops.

I didn’t sleep well last night, why didn’t I sleep well? It must be because the real young master is back and he is reluctant to part with his identity, which gives Han's father and mother the feeling that they don't welcome the real young master.

great! marvelous! ! !

This group of plastic kids were amazed by their results.

Father and Mother Han didn't think much about it. They looked down at the time on their watches and glanced upstairs with slightly worried eyes.

They gritted their teeth and stayed in the living room as they watched their son who had just been picked up, not going up.

Mother Han said to the housekeeper: "Uncle Li, go upstairs and see why Xiaoyu didn't come down."

Is he sick? Otherwise, why didn't the boy dress up and wait for them in the living room? Based on their understanding of their son, this The child must have made himself look like a peacock waiting for them early.

It's almost eight o'clock now and I still haven't come down yet. There must be something wrong.

Mother Han didn't say the next words, for fear of making her son who had just returned feel uncomfortable.

On the other hand, the plastic boys who came to see the show thought Mother Han was angry, and felt a little proud.

Han Qiyu, let’s see how you end up soon!

The legs of one of them, a young man, began to tremble slightly as time went on.

He was sued by Han Qiyu, and when he got home at night, his uncle pulled him to kneel on the keyboard all night. His legs are still swollen. If it weren't for watching Han Qiyu's jokes, he wouldn't be able to say anything today.

Holding back the pain, Li Xiao narrowed his eyes and introduced himself gently to Master Zhen, "My name is Li Xiao and I grew up with Xiaoyu. I didn't expect that such a bizarre thing would happen. You suffered, but Xiaoyu also It's not guilty, I hope you can accept him to stay."

After saying that, he sighed and continued: "It's just like the novel, it's too outrageous."

His eyes were filled with regret, as if he felt sorry for Mo Chengyao. Speaking for Han Qiyu, he was actually looking upstairs, expecting someone to come down and watch his show.

Mo Chengyao looked at the group of people surrounding him indifferently and said politely: "Thank you for your concern. I have lived well all these years. Grandpa was very good to me during his lifetime."

As for accepting the words left by Han Qiyu, he did not continue.

He turned his attention to the stairs. Han Qiyu, who was looking forward to coming down from the stairs soon, saw an ugly look on his face. The secretly competitive spirit in his heart made Mo Chengyao's excited hands tremble.

From now on, Han Qiyu may have to live under his own eyes. What could be more exciting than his mortal enemy trying to please him?

However, the next moment, Uncle Li ran downstairs in a panic and shouted: "It's not good, madam, the young master jumped out of the window and ran away."

Mother Han and Father Han said: "What! I didn't send you a message to keep an eye on you at home. Him!"

The housekeeper also panicked. He always thought that the young master was just lazy today and wanted to sleep in, so he didn't go up.

I didn't expect that the young master would jump out of the window and run away.

Mo Chengyao: "???"

The plastic boys who were watching the fun also asked: "Han Qiyu jumped out of the window and ran away. How is this possible?"