Chapter 42: Go to the beach

Two people who had already gone to the beach had sex on the sofa.

Afterwards, the young master was still disgusted, so he picked up the toilet paper on the table and wiped it frantically.

Then he looked at Lin Yinquan and pushed, "Brother, get up quickly and open the window."

Lin Yinquan buried his head in his neck and didn't want to move at all, "Lie down for a while, let me hold the baby for a while. Wait a moment." Get up again."

Han Qiyu thought for a while and finally did not push him, letting him hold him.

After a while, Lin Yinquan got up from the sofa and threw the toilet paper ball on the ground into the trash can.

He walked over and opened the window and wiped the sofa with a wet wipe. "Baby, I'm off work tomorrow. Do you want to go out and play?"

Han Qiyu swayed on the hanging chair after washing his hands. After hearing his words, he thought for a moment and nodded. , "Okay, don't go too far, see if there is anything interesting nearby."

"Okay, I'll do a guide tonight."

"You don't need to take the bus, we can just find a place to hang out."

Young Master Han Now there are less and less requirements.

After hearing what he said, Lin Yinquan smiled and said, "I see that everyone is climbing mountains recently. Why don't you go hiking, or go to the beach?"

"One day is too much, and I am not a special soldier."

"What about those two days. Lin Yinquan walked over and hugged his neck from behind, kissing him on the cheek, "I won't be working tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Let's go to the beach in the next city." "

Then you can make arrangements."

, I will go and pack my luggage for the young master."

Han Qiyu waved his hand and told him to go quickly.

Lin Yinquan went back to the room and took out a suitcase, filled it with two changes of clothes for himself and Han Qiyu, and packed slippers and spare toiletries into it.

When he went to the second bedroom to open the drawer to see what he was getting, he glanced at the watch inside and thought it looked pretty, but he didn't pick it up and look at it carefully.

The brooch, buttons and necklace are placed in the box.

Lin Yinquan just went to look for something and did not take Han Qiyu's things privately.

He took some odds and ends out of the bag and then found two hats and put them in them.

After tidying up, he found that he didn't prepare any sunscreen. Thinking of his baby's tender skin, Lin Yinquan hurried out.

"I'll go to the shopping mall opposite to see if there's anything I can bring for the baby.  "

"No."

Lin Yinquan heard this and went over to kiss him. He quickly walked out and went to the mall next door to buy a sunscreen and two sunglasses.

*

Young Master Han didn't worry about anything when he set out. He only brought his mobile phone.

Sitting in Lin Yinquan's passenger seat was listening to music, while Han Qiyu looked out the window. They were walking on a rural road and stopped to take a look at places with nice scenery along the way before setting off.

The next city could be reached by car in two hours, but they had to drive for four or five hours.

They set off quite early, and it was only noon when they arrived.