Chapter 11: Mr. Lin is obsessed with things

The boss loaded the bullet and handed it to him.

Han Qiyu sat in a wheelchair and held up a gun. He closed his left eye and aimed in the direction and fired several shots in succession.

It's past ten o'clock now, and the sun is shining brightly, constantly showing off its light like the earth.

A few rays of light fell through the branches of the big branches and fell on Han Qiyu's body. The halo on his hair was glowing, and he shot at the balloon one by one.

The good-looking profile and facial features catch people's eyes, the veins of those good-looking hands are popping up, the white hands are holding the black gun, the slender fingers are intertwined, and the index finger pad is slightly resting on it.

Lin Yinquan, who came over, took out his cell phone and took a few photos of him.

After staring at the picture on his phone for a few seconds, he locked the photo in private.

Most of the guns in the shooting stalls have been modified twice. It is basically difficult to get those valuable gifts. The big penguin is just to catch the attention of consumers. The stall owner never thought that anyone could bring it. Walk.

His fees are not high either.

Ten dollars for every twenty rounds.

To take away the big penguin, you need to buy 100 bullets and hit 99 of them before you can take it away.

The stall owner looked at the young man sitting in a wheelchair in front of him and his heart was beating fast as he looked at the balloons that were getting fewer and fewer.

I'm going to be in trouble...

Han Qiyu glanced at the stall owner and lowered his head with a smile to load the gun. Someone among the people watching shouted, "Brother, you are awesome."

Han Qiyu then realized that so many people were watching. He watched After a quick glance, he looked away and continued shooting.

He even bursts two balloons with one shot.

After all one hundred balloons were burst, he still had ten or twenty bullets in his gun.

Fifteen of the bullets were given to him by the stall owner.

Although the stall owner was a little aching, he looked at the onlookers and saw more and more young people buying bullets and asking him to put the gun and balloons on the table. Even though the business was booming, he didn't care about his big doll that felt sorry for him.

He quickly called his son to get the big penguin placed in the car.

Although no one has ever gotten this big penguin, the stall owner still bought a pair as a precaution when doing business.

He handed the penguin to Han Qiyu and said with a smile: "Handsome man, must you have practiced this shooting technique? You are really accurate."

Han Qiyu also smiled and said: "Then the boss's gun is good."

Others joined in after hearing this. in.

The boss’s smile became more genuine.

Han Qiyu stopped when he saw that he was ready. He hugged the oversized penguin and shouted to Lin Yinquan: "Brother, what are you doing? Let's go."

Lin Yinquan, who bowed his head to return to the customer with a guilty conscience, heard his voice and stepped forward to take him Push out from the crowd.

Han Qiyu did not forget to wave the penguin in his hand in front of his eyes, "See, I won."

Lin Yinquan smiled and praised, "I didn't expect you to be very good at shooting. I have fought before, and I only won." A consolation item, nothing else."