Extra: Taking wedding photos

Lin Yinquan felt like he was hit by a huge surprise when he heard Han Qiyu talking about a wedding.

"Baby, are we really going to have a wedding?"

"I hope it's fake."

Lin Yinquan hugged him from behind, pulled him to lie on the bed together, and kissed his ears carefully, "That's great. When the time comes for the two of us to take wedding photos, we will take more photos. Neither of us has taken any serious photos together. We don’t have any love photo albums except on our mobile phones.”

“I’m not happy if you say this, your mobile phone. There are so many photos of me on the computer, as well as photos of the two of us traveling together, that I can't even put them in the house after they are washed out."

Han Qiyu felt a little disgusted and pushed his hand away.

The two of them have been together for five years now, and Han Qiyu has gradually become more and more unruly in front of him.

Lin Yinquan hugged him and wouldn't let go, humming and scolding, "I'm not old yet, and you have already begun to dislike me. My heart aches, baby."

"If you feel so sorry, you need to find a doctor. What's the point of looking for me? "

Lin Yinquan buried his head in his neck, "Baby, you are becoming more and more cruel. They say love is made. It seems that we have done too little." As

he said this, he reached out to unbutton the button and his hands slipped. Go down.

Han Qiyu was grabbed by the vitals, took a deep breath, held down his hand, "Kiss me after you stop talking!"

Lin Yinquan agreed to Han Qiyu's warning, and after a while, he still raised his head and kissed him on the mouth. One mouthful.

Young Master Han was so disgusted that he almost wanted to kick him to the ground. "You're so dirty. How many times have you kissed me there without brushing your teeth? Don't kiss me. Why can't you remember it just once!"

Lin Yinquan said aggrievedly, "I don't even know how many times you have kissed me. Don't brush your teeth. Don't kiss me ." Swallow it, it's your own thing, it's dirty there."

Han Qiyu kicked him angrily, "You don't mind, I hate it!" Lin Yinquan

didn't listen and rushed over to continue kissing. Han Qiyu avoided it and was kissed by him again. face.

In the end, I really didn't want to struggle anymore... I looked at him numbly, "Brother Lin, I don't want to move, you can move by yourself today."

Lin Yinquan licked the corner of his mouth, "Help me, baby."

Han Qiyu rolled his eyes.

...

Lin Yinquan's enthusiasm for taking pictures scared Master Han. Han Qiyu sat on the sofa with a dark face, while Mr. Lin was still communicating with the photographer about the effect he wanted.

Han Qiyu took a deep breath and told himself not to be angry, but the more he thought about it, the more angry he became.

He stood up from the sofa and walked over, holding his hand and heading outside. Although Lin Yinquan was a little confused, he followed him out with a good attitude.

Han Qiyu pulled him to a small corner and stopped, with a low voice, "I've already shot so many sets, why do I still have to shoot? My arms and legs are so sore."

Han Qiyu stared at him full of accusations, his beautiful eyes were bulging, and his beautiful face was filled with frustration and dissatisfaction.

Not only does it not have an overwhelming aura, it is actually extremely cute.

Lin Yinquan couldn't help but stretched out his hand and rubbed his head twice, but Han Qiyu slapped his hand away, "Speak quickly!"

"Let's take the last set. Baby, you look so beautiful today. It would be a waste if you don't take a picture."

Han Qiyu: “”

"I said I usually don't look good."

"Babies look their best anytime!"

"Don't be disgusted with me. This is really the last one. If you still want to take pictures, then you can wear women's clothes. If you wear women's clothes, I will continue to take pictures!"

Lin Yinquan suddenly smiled when he heard what he said, "This is what the baby said, we will add a few more sets later."

"You are a big CEO, and you really don't have any taboos at all..."

"It's just women's clothing, there's nothing taboo about it." Sometimes Lin Yinquan's open-mindedness made Young Master Han angry.

Han Qiyu gave him a glare and said, "Okay, go back and take pictures. I really don't know what you are thinking about all day long."

After saying this, he hurried in front of him to stop him, "Don't tell me what you are thinking, I don't want to hear it!"

Young Master Han is very angry, very angry!

Lin Yinquan held his hand and intertwined his fingers, looking at him lovingly, the happiness in his eyes almost overflowing.