Chapter 38: Return to the Han family

Just do it, Han Qiyu directly applied for the account and sent a video. In the video, he is wearing a white shirt and linen trousers, sitting cross-legged in front of the TV, looking at the camera and smiling sweetly, showing two small fangs.

The rolled up cuffs reveal the watch on his right wrist, and the necklace around his neck is his favorite from home, a simple and clean outfit.

"Hello everyone, I am Han Qiyu. Thank you for looking for me for so long. When I saw the video, I thought the popularity would disappear on its own and ignored it. I didn't expect that someone would ask me to take a photo with me when I was on the street yesterday.

Thank you for your likes, and I hope you all Don’t forget to wear a helmet when riding an electric bike, and obey the traffic rules.”

Han Qiyu nodded and ended the video.

The filming was a bit perfunctory.

But he sent it directly, adding his own popularity tag.

After posting, Han Qiyu changed his clothes into long T-shirt shorts, lay down on the sofa, and continued to lie down.

Seeing Lin Yinquan coming home in the evening with a smile on his face and in a good mood, Han Qiyu raised his eyebrows and said with a smile, "Brother, what a good thing, I made you laugh so happily."

Lin Yinquan handed him the food he brought Give it to him, with a smile in his tone, "The company has recently completed the project, and the bid has been successful. It has achieved a small goal of getting rich."

Lin Yinquan sat on the sofa and put his arms around his shoulders. , put his head on his arm, "Baby, I'm rich!"

Lin Yinquan was really happy. Although he had known that this day would come as early as last month, when this day really came, he was filled with excitement. The pressure was finally gone.

He is rich!

Han Qiyu looked at his happy expression and raised the corners of his mouth slightly, "Since you have become rich, do you want to share it with me?"

"Split it! Whatever the baby wants to buy, tell me, I will pay for it!"

Mr. Lin said this very boldly.

Young Master Han also laughed, "Then you buy these things."

After saying that, Han Qiyu took out his mobile phone and opened Taobao, combined the payment for several things in the shopping cart, and then sent it to him.

"Come on, pay for it."

Lin Yinquan looked at the things to be paid and was silent for a moment.

He looked up at the people around him and asked hesitantly, "Are you wearing it or should I wear it?"

"What do you think? Husband~"

Young Master Han gave him a critical blow.

When Lin Yinquan heard the elongated words "husband", his heart was hit directly.

Payment!

Just wear it, it's for his baby to see and not for outsiders to see.

Place an order!

Han Qiyu smiled like a cunning fox and pushed him away, "Hurry up and cook, I'm hungry."

"Okay!" Lin Yinquan stood up and carried the things into the kitchen.

Han Qiyu looked at his leaving figure, touched his forehead, and smiled silently.

The metal materials and plastics developed by Brother Lin can be used in robots, which perfectly match Brother Bai's project.