Chapter 23

Lin Yinquan, who wanted to go back to the room and change into a suit, was stunned when he heard his words, lowered his head and met Han Qiyu's eyes.

"I didn't show off to you, did I?"

Han Qiyu's confident look made him no longer confident.

Instead, he sulked and called the young man his full name, but did he show his face?

Lin Yinquan recalled in his mind.

Han Qiyu snorted coldly and said angrily: "Have you forgotten about it? You go to your class. I won't eat tonight. I'll order takeout by myself!"

After saying that, he rolled the wheelchair back to the room and shut him down fiercely. Come and make some noise.

Lin Yinquan, who was stunned on the spot, raised his feet and followed up, then stopped again.

He didn't know how to explain to Han Qiyu.

Could she still go forward and tell him that

she felt uncomfortable because he was too familiar with the girl named Bai Xixi?

Let’s go back and ask: What is your relationship with Bai Xixi?

In what capacity are you asking?

friend? ? ?

elder brother? ? ?

Or the landlord...

Lin Yinquan returned to his room in silence, mechanically put on his suit, and when he walked out of the room, he unconsciously turned to look at the closed door.

He pushed up the glasses on his nose and walked out of the house to go to work helplessly.

When he was busy in the company, he could not help but check his mobile phone to see if there was any message from the young man. After checking the mobile phone several times, there was no reply from the young man at all.

Before the meeting, he posted another message: Maomao probe.big.

Xiaoyu, I will bring you fried yogurt when you go back tonight. What flavor do you want?

After seeing the news, Han Qiyu yawned and typed two words: I don't want to eat.

Then he leaned against the bed and exited the WeChat page.

He was not so easily coaxed.

Let him have a mouth and be like a mute!

Young Master Han looked at the dolls beside his bed. The more he looked at them, the more he liked them. He named the two dolls Xingxing Yueyue. The boy was named Xingxing and the girl was named Yueyue.

Lin Yinquan looked at the message page he had returned, sighed softly, put the phone on the table, and took the computer to the conference room.

Han Qiyu suddenly sent another message at around five o'clock, asking him to bring back a watermelon.

After the meeting, I saw the message from Han Qiyu on the way to get off work, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

Lin Yinquan walked to the gate of the community and bought some strawberries and blueberries. Then he walked out of the supermarket to the watermelon cart at the gate of the community and asked the boss to pick out two watermelons.

After carrying the things home, Lin Yinquan cut the watermelon and took half of it to Han Qiyu. Han Qiyu, who was playing games on the bed, looked up and said, "Just put it on the table. Thank you, Brother Lin."

Lin Yinquan opened his mouth, but did not speak in the end . , went out and got another spoon and went in again, "The little fish spoon is here for you."