Chapter 35 hit 60.

The 6th shot didn't hit either.

There were a total of 6 cards for each person. After scratching the last one, Han Qiyu stared at Lin Yinquan and asked, "Did you win?"

Lin Yinquan took out the winning card and said, "The other five didn't win, so I won." I won one."

After hearing this, Han Qiyu smiled and squinted his eyes and said proudly: "I won three, a total of 75 yuan. How much did you

win on that one?" Lin Yinquan said with a smile on his face. That one was handed to him.

Han Qiyu's eyes widened after he saw the number above clearly, "3000!"

Lin Yinquan's scratch-off ticket won six 500s, for a total of 3000.

Han Qiyu pursed his lips, "If I had known I would have got that pile."

"You are lucky. If you hadn't given it to me, how could I have won."

After hearing his words, Han Qiyu nodded in agreement, "If it hadn't been for me If you think about buying lottery tickets, you won't walk in to the Mengbai Tweeting Station in the palace, and we won't win."

"Give me the winning tickets, and I'll go to the front desk to change the money."

"Wait while I take the pictures . I'll give you a photo." Han Qiyu took two photos of the winning scratch-off ticket and handed it to Lin Yinquan, "Brother, you want cash, not WeChat!"

"Okay"

Lin Yinquan exchanged it for three thousand and seventy. Five RMB, and waved the money in front of the young man's eyes.

Han Qiyu took the money from his hand and took a photo.

He happily looked at the money he had won for the first time and said, "There is a snack shop next to it. I will take you to buy delicious food later. I,

Mr. Han, will pay for the entire meal!" "Thank you, Mr. Han."

Entering the snack shop, Lin Yinquan took a box of chewing gum and bought two full pockets of Han Qiyu's favorite snacks.

Han Qiyu stretched out one hand to carry one of the bags with him, and the other was in Lin Yinquan's left hand.

It wasn't that Young Master Han wanted to be lazy, but that Mr. Lin felt that the other party was too weak to carry him.

Afraid of tiring him out, I wouldn't let him carry it at all.

Han Qiyu was speechless.

He was so weak that he could knock him down with a few punches.

However, the snack bag left a red mark on his tender-skinned hands, making what he muttered completely unconvincing.

Lin Yinquan rubbed his head, took the snacks back to the bedroom, sorted them, and put them on the snack shelf.

Han Qiyu walked over and followed him, saying unhappily: "Brother, don't take care of me all the time. You will make me get better and better."

Lin Yinquan looked up at him and saw his baby's slender figure. He has a handsome face, and the light above his head shines on his good-looking face, and his bright eyes stare at him, as if he is accusing himself of his evil deeds.

He smiled and said, "Then you have to push your limits."

Han Qiyu pursed his lips, "You can't do everything in your life, it will be very tiring."

"But you are not ungrateful, and you are not pushing your limits." Lin Yin Quan came close to him, lowered his head to kiss him, and whispered in his ear, "I don't feel tired at all. Baby, you are so good. Baby, you don't have to be too sensible. You can be willful and wanton."

Suddenly he was praised as sensible . Han Qiyu:? ? ?

ah?

Young Master Han was a little confused.

Am I that good?

After listening to Lin Yinquan's words, he even doubted whether he had wronged himself.