Chapter 6: Takeaway Pulling

Han Qiyu looked at her with a bright smile, "You have such a big face."

Bai Xixi's face turned cold instantly, "I wanted to give you a chance, but it was really useless." After that, he muttered a few words. , opened the wardrobe, hung the clothes in front of him, and asked him to help choose.

Han Qiyu was very attentive in this regard, "Pull out the first and fourth pieces for me to see."

"Okay."

"The sixth earring on the jewelry box, yes, just wear this bracelet...change a pair of shoes." No, the next one is the next..."

Bai Xixi was not impatient at all and let him pick and choose.

After finalizing her outfit, Bai Xixi put her phone in front of the dressing table again. When Han Qiyu inadvertently clicked on the rear camera and saw the back of his plastered leg, she burst out laughing.

"Han Qiyu, why are you living in such a miserable state now? Haven't you just been away for two days? Do you want me to give you some money to spend?"

Han Qiyu rolled his eyes, "Just the three melons and two dates you have every month. I don’t know if it’s enough for you to spend on yourself. Just do what I tell you and I will send you a big red envelope at the end of the year, ensuring that you can buy your favorite car without asking your brother. "

I know, don't draw cakes for me anymore, I remember."

The two of them chatted for more than an hour before hanging up.

Within five minutes of hanging up the phone, Bai Xixi sent him the contact information of the dealer she had researched by email, and also sent him the price list together with the base price.

Han Qiyu looked at this form and was very satisfied.

Bai Xixi is attentive, and he will definitely use her less as a shield in the future to block her love. As for whether the love is what she wants, he doesn't care about after-sales service.

Bai Xixi, who was about to take a beauty bath, suddenly sneezed and felt chilled all over.

The culprit, Han Qiyu, was in the room. Thinking that he came out without his computer, he got into a wheelchair with a familiar shyness on his face and went to the next door to knock on the door.

Lin Yinquan, who had just saved the file and was about to turn off the computer and prepare to cook, heard a knock on the door and said, "The door is unlocked, just come in."

Han Qiyu pushed open the door and stuck his head out, trying hard to hold his breath, his face flushed, and whispered Said: "Brother Lin, can I borrow your computer?"

Lin Yinquan looked at his cute appearance and wanted to laugh. He tried hard to hold back and opened the cabinet and took out the spare computer that he had not used for a long time. "You can use this first." , many softwares in it have not been downloaded. You can download what you need."

After that, he stood up and gave it to him. "This is new and I haven't used it since I was too lazy to install the software. It should be out of battery. You can charge it. The electricity will work."

"Thank you, Brother Lin." After saying that, Han Qiyu took the computer and left pretending to be embarrassed.

Back in the room, Han Qiyu downloaded some software, tested the confidentiality of the computer, and added a few passwords to the computer. Then he started sending emails to write plans. After sending them out, he cleared all the records and opened a variety show. Play in the room.

He leaned on the bedside and looked out the window casually, his expression drifting away. His chestnut-brown hair was ruffled by the wind blowing from the open window, and the mole at the end of his eye was a little alluring under the sunlight.