Chapter 56 Brother and Brother

On the other side, looking at their biological parents looking forward to the outside, the people standing upstairs couldn't help but sneer.

As expected, he is the child he raised by himself, even if he is not related by blood, he will still love him.

Mo Chengyao admitted that he was petty and couldn't stand how his biological parents treated Han Qiyu.

Even if Han Qiyu himself was not wrong, he was wrong for standing in this awkward position.

What's more, he was the one who hugged him wrong and took over his life.

Mo Chengyao's face darkened instantly when he thought of losing to him everywhere in college.

It's not hard to say how much Mo Chengyao hated Han Qiyu, but Mo Chengyao just didn't like him for no reason, just wanted to go against him, just wanted to choke him.

Once or twice, it gradually became a habit, and even as long as the two of them stood together, someone would know that they were not compatible.

I thought they would be facing each other like this for the rest of their lives, but I didn't expect that there would be an incident where they hugged each other wrongly.

Mo Chengyao straightened his facial expression and went downstairs in a graceful manner.

When he knew that Han Qiyu would be back today, he had been making preparations. The suit he wore today was specially customized by a master and specially styled.

He also glanced at the door, as if waiting for someone to appear.

I don't know if the expectation in my heart is to see a joke or something else.

Father Han and Mother Han did not patronize Han Qiyu and ignore him. When he came down, he hurriedly said, "Why did Yaoyao come down so early? You had a hard time resting today. Why don't you sleep more?"

"It's the Mid-Autumn Festival, I I don't have much sleep, so I'll stay with you." Mo Chengyao has gradually adapted to the life of the Han family. Although he still feels a little awkward when getting along occasionally, he already approves of the parents in front of him.

They really love themselves, but Han Qiyu will also have half the status in their hearts.

It is difficult to choose between being raised by one hand and having a blood relationship.

What's more, Han Qiyu was not wrong, let alone his parents did it intentionally.

But Father Han and Mother Han also carried Qing, and Mo Chengyao liked this very much.

When Father Han and Mother Han heard what he said, they greeted him with a smile to come and sit down, and the three of them chatted away.

Most of the time it was Father and Mother Han who spoke. Mo Chengyao answered and occasionally talked about his past affairs.

He is also loved by others.

Thinking of his grandparents, Mo Chengyao's eyebrows arched.

If only I had discovered earlier that I was wrong and that I was a rich man.

Mo Chengyao looked a little dazed.

If only I could find some money...

Han Qiyu, who was driving on the other side, finally arrived at a familiar intersection. He was stopped when he drove into the gate. Han Qiyu rolled down the window and stuck his head out to say hello to the guard.

The guard standing guard at the door quickly let me through.

Han Qiyu drove the car to the yard of his villa. As soon as the car stopped, a familiar figure walked out of the living room.