Chapter 10: Brother-Limited Edition

Just when the little girl looked at Han Qiyu with a confused and nervous expression, her friend rushed over and took her hand, saying: "I'm sorry, I just thought you were brothers. I just encouraged her to come over and ask for WeChat. I'm sorry and wish you a happy marriage."

After saying that, the little girl pulled her friend and left quickly.

Han Qiyu's words were all choked in his throat.

"..."

Lin Yinquan touched his nose, the dark look in his eyes disappeared, and there was a smile on his lips.

Han Qiyu looked away, Lin Yinquan's Adam's apple moved and pretended to push him forward as if nothing had happened. Both of them ignored the topic.

The Tianyue Lake mentioned by Lin Yinquan is next to the nearby Nanshan Park, about 1,200 meters away from their community.

Lin Yinquan didn't drive at this distance, otherwise it would be difficult to park. He pushed the person in the wheelchair and walked slowly.

Mr. Han Da, who does not exert any effort when riding in a car, said that anything would be fine as long as he is not allowed to walk.

He couldn't walk a little.

I can lift iron, but I can't walk.

Relying on a wheelchair and someone holding an umbrella, Han Qiyu simply put on headphones and listened to the novel.

He is a playful and fun-loving person who likes to listen to ghost stories, but he is also afraid of ghosts.

So he usually listens to it during the day and plays variety shows to sleep at night.

Lin Yinquan originally wanted to chat while walking, but when he saw the other party put on headphones, he restrained himself with a smile on his face and quickened his pace.

Passing by the door of an ice cream dessert shop, Lin Yinquan tapped the man next to him on the shoulder and wanted to ask him if he wanted to eat ice cream. Unexpectedly, Han Qiyu had just heard a terrifying point. The terrifying atmosphere in the headphones and the anchor's powerful voice made his whole body tremble and his heart beat sharply at the sudden beat.

He raised his head and his voice was trembling before he recovered, "Has Brother Lin arrived?"

Seeing him like this, Lin Yinquan stared at him, "What are you listening to, why are you so scared by me?"

"Ghost story" "

Lin Yinquan took a breath, "Take off the headphones first, and wait to find a quiet place to listen. Don't listen immersedly, it may cause cardiac arrest. "

"Oh." Han Qiyu responded with dissatisfaction. But he took off his headphones very obediently.

He looked around with a puzzled look on his face, "It shouldn't be here yet, right?"

"It's not here yet. I want to ask you if you want to eat ice cream."

Han Qiyu looked up and saw the familiar storefront and nodded, "Yes, I I want mango cheese ice."

"Mango cheese ice? If I remember correctly, you seem to be allergic to mango..."

"You won't be allergic after a few bites, but you can't help but take some allergy medicine for a while," Han Qiyu said very naturally. .

Lin Yinquan's face turned dark when he heard it. Can allergies be treated casually?

Han Qiyu looked up when he saw Lin Yinquan was indifferent and stared at him with a dark face. He raised his eyebrows and said innocently: "My mango allergy is not serious. Eat less, or just take some medicine after eating." "