Chapter 31: Kissing feet? How perverted!

Han Qiyu got up from the bed, stretched out, looked at the sunlight coming in from the window, went to bed barefoot, closed the curtains, and returned to the bed.

At around 2 o'clock in the afternoon, the sun was scorching hot.

He took out his mobile phone and ordered an ice drink for Lin Yinquan, and then ordered fried ice. "Brother, I ordered afternoon tea for you. Remember to take it when it is delivered to the front desk."

Lin Yinquan smiled when he saw it. He said back to him: "Thank you, baby."

Recently, Lin Yinquan felt as if he was lucky. He unexpectedly met a boss who was willing to invest, and the other party only provided money and did not give random orders.

It is simply the investor they have always dreamed of.

Research and development of new materials has begun, and bids have been sent to relevant departments.

Their materials this time can be used in cars with very high cost performance, and further can be used in tanks and aircraft.

They have found partners for the materials of medical devices, and the entire scientific research funding is very sufficient.

People are especially energetic when happy events happen. Lin Yinquan and his senior brother went to see the teacher to tell him the good news.

Seeing his protégé, Professor Chen smiled and asked them to sit down and drink tea together. While chatting, he couldn't help but look at Lin Yinquan, "Xiao Lin, you are really suitable for another Ph.D."

Lin Yinquan Hearing this, he smiled and said, "My postgraduate studies are all self-study, so don't make fun of me, teacher."

Lin Yinquan's grades were very good at the beginning, and he even followed a lot of scientific research projects since his sophomore year. He could even keep track of them. Study, but gave up at that time for employment.

Professor Chen looked at him regretfully, "Don't forget to publish papers and journals."

"Don't worry, teacher."

"Teacher, don't just look after your junior brother and make me look like you're coming." Ma Wenyang enlivened the atmosphere, He looked at his mentor with resentment.

"How old are you? You're almost a father and you're not mature yet."

...

Young Master Han at home welcomed an unexpected guest.

Opening the door and looking at the familiar middle-aged man with a little girl behind him, Han Qiyu looked at him obediently, "Uncle, you are here. It's hot outside and come in quickly. Brother Lin is not at home to work. You sent him a message." " Is that so?

The kid hasn't paid attention to me yet. He must be busy."

Father Lin walked into the house with his stepdaughter, looked at the young man who went to pour water, and gave his stepdaughter a look. proud.

How is it? This guy is as good-looking as I said, right?

Qiao Jiaojiao, who was originally reluctant to follow, stared at the glowing young man without blinking.

Originally, her stepfather wanted to introduce her to a partner, which annoyed her. After all, the aesthetics of her elders were very different from hers. She had been on a blind date before, and her elders said he was handsome, but in fact he looked just like that. That way.

But I didn’t expect that the boy this time was really handsome!

Qiao Jiaojiao, who originally valued appearance, nodded to her stepfather.