Chapter 18: My arm!

After watching the young man walk in, he stretched out his hand and naturally put the pillow on the bed. Lin Yinquan went over to spread the quilt at the end of the bed and joked, "Do you have the right to refuse me? Throw the pillow on the bed as soon as you come in."

"Of course. If you don't want to, Brother Lin, just throw me out." Han Qiyu put the crutches on the bed, lay down on the bed and covered himself with the quilt.

His words made Mr. Lin gently shake his head, "You are getting more and more naughty. You lie down first and I will finish reading this paper, then come over."

"Okay."

Han Qiyu had not been leaning on the bedside for a minute, and his eyes began to Searching around the house, his eyes finally landed on the remote control on the computer table.

Then Young Master Han shifted his attention to the profile of Lin Yinquan, who was staring at the computer seriously. After looking at the handsome profile for three seconds, he still interrupted, "Brother, throw me the air conditioner remote control."

Lin. When Yin Quan heard this, he picked up the remote control at his side, turned around and threw it towards the bed.

After Han Qiyu turned on the air conditioner, he looked at the still open window and was about to give instructions when he saw Lin Yinquan had stood up and walked over to close it. Han Qiyu smiled at him and said, "Brother and I really have a good understanding."

Lin Yinquan Hearing the words, I glanced at him, filled with laughter. He turned back to the computer desk without saying a word and continued to sit down and stare at the screen.

Han Qiyu also lowered his head in boredom and took out his mobile phone, found a comic inside and opened it.

After more than ten minutes, Lin Yinquan turned off the computer. He stood up and went out to make two glasses of milk, drank his own glass in one gulp, and returned to the room with the other glass.

"Xiaoyu drank the milk."

Han Qiyu took it and said with slight disgust: "Brother Lin, if I had known that I would need to drink milk to sleep with you, I wouldn't have come."

Lin Yinquan chuckled when he heard what he said, and directly Breaking his fantasy, "If you don't come, I will send it to you, and use more accurate words next time."

"Is there anything wrong with what I just said?"

Han Qiyu looked at him with an innocent face, Lin Yinquan nodded on his head, a little helpless and full of doting.

"Brother Lin, do you have water? I want to rinse my mouth."

Lin Yinquan went to the computer desk to get his thermos cup and put the trash can next to the bed. "The water should be warm. I'll go and send the cup over first." ."

After swiping the cup, Lin Yinquan put his phone on the table beside the bed, took off his shoes, got on the bed and lay next to the young man. Han Qiyu glanced at the time on his phone.

It's half past ten, so I turn off my phone and put it down.

He didn't bring a quilt over. The two of them were covered with one quilt.

Han Qiyu is used to turning down the air conditioner temperature and covering himself with a thick quilt. The quilt in Lin Yinquan's house is neither thick nor thin, but compared to Han Qiyu's habit, it can only be said to be barely adequate.

After he lay down, he turned off the light, grabbed Lin Yinquan's arm in the dark and leaned towards him. He held the muscles on his arm and gently poked his biceps. After that, he would bury his head on his shoulder. "Brother Lin, do you often go to the gym?"