Chapter 26: Eight points!

At Han Qiyu's urging, he went to the door and took back the bouquet of roses. Han Qiyu stood up from the wheelchair and said, "Come closer, hurry up!"

Lin Yinquan approached cautiously, observing his changes all the time. , always ready to throw the flowers in your hands.

After Han Qiyu felt that he had no urge to sneeze at all, he took a breath of cold air and said tremblingly: "Brother Lin, you actually gave me fake roses!!!"

Lin Yinquan: "???"

He looked at it with a confused look on his face. Looking at him, completely unaware of the situation.

What fake rose?

"This is a real flower. I went to the flower shop to buy it myself."

"Are you sure you bought a rose?"

"Isn't this a rose?" Lin Yinquan looked at the flower, which was red and had thorns, and was confused.

"...This should be a rose." Han Qiyu took the flower from his hand speechlessly, "Fortunately, this is a rose. If it were a real rose, you would have sent me to the hospital by now."

"Pollen allergy is still possible. Are you only allergic to roses?" Lin Yinquan was shocked when he saw it for the first time.

"Do you have any objections?"

Lin Yinquan said with a strong desire to survive: "I had a classmate before who was only allergic to ultraviolet rays from the sun in summer, but was fine in winter."

Han Qiyu pursed his lips and said, "Is there a possibility? It's because the ultraviolet rays are stronger in summer than in winter."

After playing with the flowers in his arms, Han Qiyu said to Lin Yinquan, "Brother, I have a courier arriving. Look where you can get it."

He took out one. He took out his cell phone and handed the message to him.

Lin Yinquan glanced at it and said, "Send me the text message on WeChat and I'll go down and get it."

"Then bring a vase with you and I'll put them up."

"Okay."

Lin Yinquan walked on the road and used Baidu on his mobile phone. He looked at roses and roses and found that they looked very similar, but not the same species at all. He fell silent.

He clearly remembered that he told the landlady that he wanted roses!

Fortunately, this store uses roses as roses.

Mr. Lin was both happy and felt that he had been deceived.

Han Qiyu on the other side put the flowers he gave him on the table after he left, took a photo and sent it to Zhao Zhao: It was the first time to receive flowers, which was quite interesting.

Zhao Zhao: "???"

'Aren't you allergic to roses? Whoever gave you the flowers is trying to send you away? '

'You don't know, this is called rose! '

'...Thank you, don't send it to me in the future. I have never received any flowers, and my heart is not balanced.'

'I am happy knowing that you are not balanced, because I just know that you have not received any flowers, so I took pictures for you. Come take a look, you have to know how to thank'

'...Thank you, am I a very cheap thing? '

...

Seeing that Zhao Zhao was so angry, Han Qiyu decided to give Lin Yinquan extra points!