Chapter 39: The express delivery has arrived.

Xiao Xiuze looked at his impatient look and shouted angrily: "Who wants to care about you? You can't survive outside and you want to go back to Han's house. Tsk, tsk, tsk, I thought you were very strong-willed, so I won't do it anymore." You're back."

Han Qiyu saw him using the lowest provocation method and said with disdain, "Good dog, get out of the way."

"You should really record your appearance for everyone to see, damn Bailian!"

Han Qiyu inadvertently glanced at the old man who was holding a thermos cup and fanning himself. He smiled weakly at Xiao Xiuze, took his hand and fell down, and then a look of surprise appeared on his face, "Xiao Xiuze, why are you pushing me?"

After saying that , Biting his lip, his eyes were full of pain, "I didn't want to stay in the Han family. I just came back to see my parents. I'll leave right away. Whatever you say, do whatever you want."

Xiao Xiuze just wanted to scold him for his acting, but he didn't. Thinking that Han Qiyu stood up and left, just when he didn't know what he was doing, a deep and stern voice said: "Oze, why are you bullying Xiao Qi again."

Xiao Xiuze: "..."

Feeling aggrieved, Turning to look at his grandfather, "I didn't push him, he fell down on his own."

Han Qiyu, who had just taken two steps, stopped, turned to the old man and nodded and said hello, "Hello, Grandpa Xiao, Xiuze and I are just having trouble. Just for fun, nothing else, I have something else to do, so I’ll leave first. Goodbye, Grandpa Xiao."

Han Qiyu said hello politely and left.

Seeing the polite appearance of other people's children, Mr. Xiao looked at his grandson with hatred, "I told you a long time ago, be careful when doing things outside. Look at Xiao Qi, and then look at you." , I have been a better person than you since I was a child..."

Mr. Xiao scolded him with hatred, but Xiao Xiuze resisted impatiently: "If he is good, you can adopt him as your grandson. It just so happens that he is not from the Han family, so just give him the household registration It's a terrible loss for our family."

Mr. Xiao said: "..."

The angry old man and Shang Fan were about to hit his grandson on the head.

Xiao Xiuze, who had been pampered and raised, quickly ran away and shouted without any emotional intelligence, "Grandpa, the more you speak for him, the more annoying I will be to him."

Mr. Xiao stood there grinding his teeth. Who spoke for him? Isn't this good for you?

Faced with his grandson, Mr. Xiao simply had no choice but to fight him. He couldn't bear to fight him. Now his character has been finalized again.

He can't hold up his facade at all, and he acts stupidly when he opens his mouth.

He is not as smart as that kid from the Han family at all, at least he is good at superficial skills.

Han Qiyu didn't have a good impression of the Xiao family either. The younger one was as stupid as a Tibetan mastiff and couldn't hold back, while the older one was too shrewd and full of calculations, pretending to be ignorant.

His outward politeness is incomparable to that of several other old men, and his superior methods are too shabby to bring to the table.

Han Qiyu came by taxi this time, and the car was waiting for him at the door.

Back in the community, lying on the sofa, Han Qiyu drank juice and looked at the ceiling, holding his cell phone to read the message Lin Yinquan sent him.