Chapter 1: The fake young master jumped out of the window and ran away

Full synopsis:

Copywriting: [End of text]
The fun-loving green tea drama star Gong vs. the male chauvinist poor CEO? ?

Han Qiyu had a dream...
In the dream, he was the true and false young master, a cannon fodder who had not lived for a few years. What's even more outrageous was that the protagonist, the true young master, was the nemesis in the class who disliked his good looks. Han Qiyu suddenly felt that he had a headache and could not sleep, and had various minor physical problems. He felt that the real young master must have defeated him, and then jumped out of the window and ran away while his parents were busy communicating with the real young master and could not care about him.

Just when the peers in the courtyard were about to watch Han Qiyu, another kid's joke, they discovered that Han Qiyu had run away with the package!

Compound owners who are ready to eat melon: This green tea man! It's so stingy not to let others see the joke!
Thanks to them, they edited many real and fake young master novels overnight!
The missed Han Qiyu: - He leaned against a big tree to enjoy the shade, so he had to find someone to take advantage of.

As a result, the fake young master who ran away fell in love with Mr. Lin, a real poor guy who was starting a business.

Young Master Han, who used to be the envy and jealousy of his peers in Yanjing, is now acting coquettishly and cutely calling his husband to Mr. Lin, who earns less than 100,000 yuan a month.

"Husband, I don't have any money anymore, and I want beautiful clothes."

Mr. Lin couldn't stand his tone, so he reluctantly transferred 10,000 yuan to him.

One

- "Husband, someone hit me, please take revenge!"
Mr. Lin, who was busy with everything, took his mobile phone and helped him play games honestly.

Looking at the man lying in his arms playing games and not doing his job, Mr. Lin's ears turned red and his voice softened, "No, you can go to the company and work as a secretary for me. I will give you a salary of 8,000 a month, as well as an internship certificate."

Mr. Lin felt that he was extremely generous.
"Hey, husband, you don't love me anymore." Han Qiyu complained with a pout: "Husband, I know I am very good, but in order to survive, I have to eat salted fish."

Mr. Lin was speechless for a while, "Be normal, You can't even solve a linear equation of one variable..."

Han Qiyu stiffened and continued to bury himself in his arms, rubbing his hands, "Husband, I made a mistake on purpose. I don't want to work..."

Mr. Lin was deliberately tricked by him. The sound made my skin crawl.
"Okay, if you don't go, I won't go. After all, I am a boss with more than 20 people under my command. I can still support you more than enough!"
...

Wait! !

How could this person who acted coquettishly with him every day knock down six strong men...

Han Qiyu raised his head and said aggrievedly: "Brother Lin, they are so scary, I'm so scared."

Then he rested his head on his abdominal muscles at night, praying for comfort.
Mr. Lin was confused by his pitiful appearance and thought of various ways to scare him, and finally sat on it.