Tokyo Part 1

Taylor POV

The next day went great. The show and crowd in Osaka was fantastic. Both the crew and crew and I had an amazing time with everyone that showed up for the show. We were all sad when it was over, but I was exhausted. When I hit the bed that night I was out like a light. I was not even able to kiss Emmy goodnight or talk to John at all after the concert. I barely took a shower without falling over. All in all Osaka was fantastic and we had a fantastic time but we are all tired and ready for a day to sleep in.

On the bright side, tomorrow is Valentine's Day. It is going to be the first one John and I are actually together for. The one last year happened after Scott pulled his crap so we were not able to be with each other. However, this did not stop him from getting some flowers for me.

I wake up to the sunlight shining into the dimly lit hotel room. I released a sigh as I really wanted to sleep in but couldn't because the sun was so bright. I guess I now realize why they call Japan the Land of the Rising Sun. I mean damn the sun is so bright it is shining through the blackout curtains.

I slowly roll to the side trying to hide myself in John's side to find some relief from the rays entering the room awakening me from my slumber but find the spot empty.

After realizing he was gone I released a groan. I mean come on of all the days to be gone why does it have to be the one day I wanted to sleep in and the world wants to argue. I sit up after a few minutes to find my favorite flowers in a vase on the bedside table. RIght next to them was a note from John that was an obnoxious shade of highlighter yellow, screaming 'hey look at me!'. I picked up the note and read what it had to say.

Happy Valentine's Day Baby! I went to grab something, I will be back in a few minutes. I love you! - John

I smile and look at the flowers before sitting up all the way to see Emmy watching TV silently. She sits towards the foot of the other bed holding her stuffies in her arms silent as her eyes are plastered to the educational TV show that John put on before leaving.

However, I doubt he realized that the show is not in English but is instead in Japanese so Emmy has her eyes scrunched trying to figure out what they are saying. To be honest though, it is kinda cute.

I get out of bed and move over to the other one silently before scooping the baby up and pulling her to my chest. As I do this she releases a round of giggles that cause me to chuckle.

"No, mamaaaa!" She yells out between giggles.

I smile and place a kiss on her cheek before setting her back down on the bed.

"What are we doing today?" I ask Emmy.

She shrugs and climbs in my lap, "I no, know."

"Okay then, we will just have to wait on daddy to get back. Until then do you wanna watch my phone?" I ask, placing a kiss on her forehead.

She nods her head and climbs in my lap with a giraffe in her hand and leans back into my chest as I start a movie on my phone.

About thirty minutes into the movie, I hear the door open and shut. When I look over I see John walk in with a tray full of breakfast food.

He looks over and smiles before setting the tray on the bed.

"I went to get your favorite breakfast, but apparently they don't have those crepes so pancakes had to do. Sorry." He says with a frown crossing his face.

I grin, "Thank you. This is perfect!" I say placing a kiss on his cheek and digging into the pancakes.

He smiles and grabs a couple of waters before sliding in the bed next to me and eating alongside me and Emmy.

We all eat in silence as Emmy watches her movie. John occasionally leans over and places kisses on my cheek before he pulls away and continues eating.

After devouring the pancakes, fruit, and syrup. I get up, placing Emmy back down with my phone before grabbing some clothes and heading to the bathroom.

Before I enter I turn back, "John, you coming?" I ask, looking back into the room. He nods his head quickly and gets us following me into the bathroom.

Once he enters I close the door and push him against the back side of the door. "We had 45 minutes left in the movie. Now the question is. What are we gonna do for 45 minutes?" I ask, pulling close to his chest.

He grins and places a kiss on my lips before pulling away, "Well Tay, it is your day, what would you like to do?" He asks with a grin.

I smile and pull him into the shower with me before placing a kiss on his lips. "I want you to do me, John. Do me hard and fast." I whisper in his ear once the water pelts my back and we are both drenched.

He smirks and spins me around where my back was to his chest. I could feel his erection pressing against my back. He kisses up my neck starting at my shoulder up to my ear, where he whispers, "Your wish is my command." before diving in and making me feel like I am in heaven.

Thirty minutes later, we are getting out of the shower and John continues to place kisses across my shoulders making me shiver. "Johnnnnnnn" I moaned.

He smirks and continues his onslaught before slowing kissing to my lips and pulling away.

As he does this I can tell he is struggling to pull away and I place a kiss on his lips making him smile in the process.

He responds with a quick peck before his eyes roam over me and he releases a groan into my shoulder.

"Damn, I really wanna leave a mark. It's so frustrating." He groans out frustrated.

I chuckle and lift my head kissing his own neck where my marks are clearly laid.

"When we get off tour do whatever you want, or put then where no one will see."

He sighs and places a kiss on my neck again, "I would but your dresses are all low and even if I did leave one on you it would probably peak out."

I kiss his cheek, "Hey, all that matters is that I know I am yours as you are mine. To be honest, I don't care if you leave your own marks all over me, but I don't feel like dealing with Scott we know how he is."

John places another kiss on my cheek and nods, "I love you."

I smile, "I know."

We quickly get dressed and head back out to find Emmy still watching the movie. After a minute or two we hear the credit come on and John walks over picking her up.

"Okay little one time to get up and ready."

Emmy giggles, "Dada!" before he scoops her into his arms and grabs one of her dresses from the suitcase.

He quickly dresses her as I myself get my clothes on and fix my hair.

Once we were dressed John grins and grabs my hand, "Are we ready to head out. We have a quick flight to Tokyo. Once there we can check in to the hotel and do whatever we want."

I nod my head gathering my suitcase as he grabs his own and Emmy's. Soon enough we are all ready and we start walking out of the room and check out heading to the airport for the short 1 hour flight.