Dress Rehearsal Part 2

After laying on his chest for a good 15-20 minutes, John starts to wiggle under me making me sit up.

"What's wrong?" I question raising an eyebrow.

John turns a slight shade of red before speaking, "Umm.... I need to.... Readjust."

I continue to look at him confused as he continues to wiggle. "I'm confused." I state.

John sighs and lifts me up off his lap before heading to the bathroom. He comes back out a few seconds later and plops back down on the couch.

"Better?" I have a question.

He nods his head and pulls my back putting his head in my neck. "I could stay like this forever." He mumbles, making me chuckle.

"Too bad, I have a show in 30 minutes then huh?" I responded by placing a kiss on his bare shoulder.

He audibly lets out a frustrated groan. I chuckle and place another kiss on his shoulder before pulling away from him and getting up.

I silently walk over and check the mirror to make sure the makeup hasn't gone everywhere and to check my hair before walking to the door and unlocking it.

After unlocking it I open the door to have 2 people fall in the room on the floor at my feet. This commotion caused John to sit up lifting his head off the back off the couch and send a look at the two male buffoons on the floor in front of me.

"Steve, Paul, what the f*ck are you doing?" He asks.

"Umm..." Steve replies.

John gets up and walks over, "We have been through this. Stop placing bets on my sex life. Now I am taking a toll. Give it up." He says placing his hand out for the money.

Steve slowly places a fifty on his hand and Paul gives in and repeats the action. John pockets the cash before going back to grab his shirt off the couch. However, he gets stoped.

"Whoa, when did you get the tattoo?" Steve asks, walking over and inspecting the artwork.

"Yesterday, when you took Emmy to the park to meet up with Tree." He responds,

Steve grins, "It looks cool."

John nods his head and continues to pull his shirt back up leaving it unbuttoned.

I walk back over to them and sit back down on the couch picking up the guitar again and strumming.

After a minute, John walks over and places a kiss on my cheek sitting back down and the other two buffoons do the same.

After a minute I stop and Paul grins. "It's all set up for tonight's acoustic set if you would like to use it."

I smile and nod my head, "I think that is a great idea."

John smiles and kisses my cheek. "I love you tator." I smirk back at him and kiss his cheek before nibbling on his ear.

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before rejoining the conversation, and before we know it the show is about to start.

John gets up after I change into my first outfit and kisses my cheek. "Do you need anything before I go?"

"Yeah, can you zip me up." I ask.

He groans and walks over, "I thought we talked about this?"

I smirk and turn around. "Who said you weren't gonna get to undress me tonight?"

He smiles and places a kiss on my neck before stepping away.

"I'm gonna go get Emmy up so she won't be mad. Where did you want us to be?" He questions as he walks over to the door grabbing Emmy's noise canceling headphones.

Dear John...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara