Welcome to LA Part 1

I wake up the next morning and roll over towards where JOhn normally sleeps to find his spot is empty. I release a huff and climb out of bed walking into the open living, dining, and kitchen area.

Once there I see John in the kitchen on the phone so I walk over and sit at the bar.

He sees me and smiles before quickly hanging up.

"So," He starts running his hand through his hair. "We do not have any food as a result we need to go shopping. However, LA is different from everywhere else. The paparazzi are crazy so we will need disguises." He says handing me a cup of coffee.

I nod my head and take a sip before spitting it back out. "Eww that's black."

John chuckles, "I know, I just told you we need to buy food and everything. All I have is some coffee grounds."

I shake my head and look around, "Okay let's start with a list and we can head out and get everything at once. Better yet, I'll order online for pickup."

John nods and grabs his computer and opens it. "Here I got the internet back up this morning." He says passing over the laptop so that I can create the list.

I start typing away at the computer making an order online for Walmart. After a little while I finally got the food order placed.

I then headed over to the kitchen and placed a kiss on John's cheek while he was on the phone leaning against the door. As he continues to talk on the phone. I head to the living room and find a seat on the couch that needs some pillows and a throw blanket.

When I sit down, I grab the remote and turn on the TV to receive no cable. I chuckle and turn the TV back off before pulling out my phone and going to youtube and watching some videos.

About an hour later Emmy comes running in with a smile and some of her toys and jumps on the couch.

"Mama! Look!" She says holding up a paper while bouncing on the couch. I place a kiss on her cheek.

"I see. It is so pretty." I say with a smile on my face that spreads from ear to ear.

"I show Dada." She says before running off.

"Wait Emmy!" I yell getting up to chase her. I chase after her but she reaches John who is still on the phone with a scowl across his face.

She runs up to him and a smile instantly speads. He bends down and picks her up on his hip finishing his sentence.

"I already told you no. I will work on it soon. I already have a few ideas. I just need to talk to Taylor about her plans. Also, we need to start locking the venues for the tour down and into a contract. This is getting ridiculous. Like come on-"

He pauses listening to the other end of the phone as I take a seat at the counter.

"I understand that, but I can not afford to keep making refunds because the venues keep canceling. I am fixing to get ticked off. Talk to the lawyers and get them involved. Scott is screwing me over and I need you to do your job. I understand this is a new problem but we need to make sure it does not continue."

He pauses again, and places a kiss on Emmy's head.

"Ok keep me updated. I will have to make an announcement through the different accounts. I bet the fans are freaking out. Work with someone else to get some venues back at the same time."

He pauses again and this time looks over to me as a scowl comes back across his face.

"Okay, That sucks. Let me talk with Taylor to come up with a plan. We will probably just have to reschedule those dates for some other time. Get the emails from ticketmaster and we can make sure that they get better tickets for the rescheduled show. If we can't do that, we can do something else. I got to go. We need to head out. I trust you to figure out the rest. I will text you with what we decide."