Surprises

Taylor's POV November 22

I have been keeping a secret. A big secret. No one knows except me and Tree because she has to pick up my medication. When I went to the doctor a month ago they told me some news I had not expected. Well maybe I did, but besides the point.

I am extremely nervous and the more I am the more queasy my stomach becomes, and according to the doctor I don't need to lose weight as I am already underweight for my height. However, there is nothing to do to relieve these nerves. John is coming in today and I have to tell him the news. I mean he thinks that I had the stomach flu, not what is actually the true root of the problem.

I sigh and lean back in my chair as Tree comes on board with Emmy who is too hyper today knowing that her Daddy is coming back.

"Mama! Mama!" She yells jumping up and down while grabbing my arm.

"What baby girl?" I say placing a kiss on her head.

"I dress up for dada. You do hair?" She asks.

I smile and nod my head. "Yes baby I will do your hair, go pick out your dress."

She giggles and moves away as another wave of nausea hits me but Tree is there with the medication and also puts on one the bracelets that put pressure on the points known to help resolve nausea.

Once they are on after a minute or two the nausea starts to fade away and I am able to take the medication.

By then Emmy is back holding up a yellow princess dress that John got her while in Florida at the mall. It is basically a princess dress for Belle but better quality than the ones you would buy at walmart.

I kiss her head, "Okay, no let's get you a bath, before the princess can get dressed she must have a bath."

She nods and runs off towards the little bathroom and I follow after a minute. Tree watches me like a hawk as I walk to the door and help Emmy throughout her bath. Soon after, I help her get dressed before we head in and I do sound check with Emmy side stage watching and everyone telling her she is gorgeous.

After the sound check I walked back with Emmy to the dressing room and set her down at the table to do her hair up like Belle. I put part up in a bun at the back and leave the rest down. Once everything is pinned I go back and curl the strands before letting them fall and spraying them.

After I was done, I placed a tiara in her hair and let her go off to explore with Tree. When she leaves I quickly get dressed and write the lyrics on my arm for the day, "Bring all the pretenders, one day. We will be remembered." I smile at my handy work before fixing my own hair. About 20 minutes before the show I got a text from John saying that they just landed and would arrive right after the show started. I breathe out a sigh of relief and soon head to the stage to perform.

As I perform I see John come from backstage with Emmy on his hip grinning. I smile and continue performing as he dances with her on the side where he is kinda hidden but still has a decent view. Before long the lost song plays and Emmy is asleep on John's shoulder backstage. I walk over and kiss his lips before we walk to the dressing room where I can change for the T-party.

Once inside he places a longer kiss on my lips, "I missed you." He says with a smile. I grin back and place another kiss before changing and walking out towards the other area. After 2 hours of meet and greets I was down and ready to leave. I quickly left to the dressing room , but John was gone, probably to put Emmy to bed. I quickly change into more comfortable clothing and grab the present I made him a few weeks ago.

When I get to the tour bus he is walking back from Tree's as she volunteered to take Emmy for the night as we needed to 'catch-up'.

I silently enter the bus and follow John to the back sitting on the bed as he changes into his pajamas. After a few minutes he sits down and notices the box in my hand.

"What is that Taylor?" He asks, reaching for the box.

I pull it away for a moment before freezing, "Umm.. it is a present. For..." I pause looking away and he puts his finger under my chin lifting it up.

"For me?" He questions and I nod my head.

He gently reaches over and grabs the box and looks at me for permission before opening it. Once the lid comes off he slowly pulls away the tissue paper to reveal a toddler shirt that says, 'Big sister' across it.

He raises an eyebrow confused, "Ok, I am just confused," He says after a minute making me chuckle.

"There is more," I say motioning to the box, he continues to go through the box and gets to the bottom where I left the sonogram with the positive pregnancy test.

He goes silent for a moment holding the test in his hand before turning to me.

"Really?!" he asks impatient.

I nod my head and he picks me up, placing kisses all over my face.

"We are having a baby?" He confirms.

I chuckle, "Yes John; we are having another baby." I say with a smile.

He places his hand on my stomach in awe and the biggest grin spreads across his face.

"We are having a baby." He says more to himself than me. I smile and place a kiss on his cheek. He turns to me and places one on my lips for a moment before pulling away.

"When did you-" He starts but I interrupt.

"The day you left in October. I went to the doctor and confirmed it. I had a suspicion but didn't want to get your hopes up. Then when I found out I wanted to tell you in person." I say.

He smiles and kisses my cheek. "I fucking love you."

I chuckle, "You better, I let you knock me up twice." I say with a grin.

He continues to pepper kisses across my lips before pulling away with a sad look.

"Who else knows?" he asks.

I smile, "John the only people that know are me, you, and Tree. And Tree only knows because she has to pick up my medication."

Once that comes out of my mouth his smile returns making mine grow brighter.

"I would never tell anyone before you. You are my person John." I say placing kisses on his cheeks.

He smiles and I kiss his forehead.

"So how far are you?" He asks and I smile.

"Seven weeks."

He smiles and pulls me into his lap wrapping his hands around me and holding me close

I can feel his problem and turn around with a grin.

"John, you need to quit poking me or you need to do something about it." I say with a smirk.

His face pales as if he just thought of something. "Wait can we even?" He asks, concerned, making me die out laughing.

"Yes, John. Just not extremely rough, I am not feeling it." I say placing kisses on his cheek.

He nods his head and places kisses across my neck. Before leaving a mark on my collar bone.

I do the same for him and we quickly get entangled in the sheets for another sleepless night.