Singapore Part 3

– Taylor's POV –

After a few minutes of walking we make it to the Lego store and walk in to see them checking out at the counter with a couple sets of DUPLO building blocks for Emmy who is clapping her hands as she convinces them to spend over $200 on legos.

I point it out to John and laughs, "I warned them."

I die laughing and walk over to them and Emmy smiles, "Mama, Toy!"

"I see you got some Toys. What do you say?" I ask her.

"Thank you!" She yells out and Tries to go to John, whose hands are full.

"Sorry baby, Daddy's hands are full. Do you want me or Tree."

"Mama"

I smile and move her to my hip and place a kiss on her head.

After a minute of regrouping, we all leave and head out to the car, and to eat. The restaurant was not that far away but we still had to travel by car as none of us wanted to carry the bags that far.

Dinner was fantastic and Emmy tried a new form of chicken which she enjoyed as well as some rice. I got a fantastic dish that I have never had. John did the same and we were eating off of each other's plates the whole night.

We did find out that Emmy hates anything green. So apparently, broccoli is a no go. However, she did like the cauliflower.

All in all, we are finishing dinner and heading out to the car with a baby sleeping in my arms as Tree asks, "How was that store?" with a grin spreading across her face.

John smiles back at her, "It was great I got a few things we needed and wanted to try. Thanks for the suggestion." When he finishes her mouth drops at his answer. "Oh yeah we got you both a couple of souvenirs." He reaches in the back and grabs the two key chains and the lollipops. "The key chains are because you two are bonded to us and the lollipops are because you are both a couple of dicks." He finished dropping his smile and giving them a look that says 'try me again and see what happens'.

Tree gulps and starts sucking on the lollipop as does Steve. They both do this so that they don't have the option to speak and John leans forward and takes a picture saving it to his locked album.

They remain quiet until we get to the hotel where we are staying. Once there we head to our room and plop down on the bed with Emmy asleep in the middle. John falls asleep as his head hits the pillow still in his clothes from today but I get up and take a shower. Before long I also join them in the bed and kick John awake telling him to at least change into his pajamas. After a minute he does and places Emmy in the middle of the second bed surrounded by pillows before lying down in the bed next to me and falling into a blissful sleep.

The next day I wake up at 10 AM. I look over to see Emmy sitting up and watching the TV that has her favorite cartoon playing. I look where John was sleeping and see that he is gone and sigh laying back down covering my eyes.

A few minutes later, John comes out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist to grab his clothes for today. He sees that I am awake and walks over placing a kiss on my lips.

"Good Morning Beautiful. How did you sleep?"

"Good I reply looking at his chest that still has droplets."

He grins and places a kiss on my cheek as a knock is at the door.

"I got it," He says walking to the door in the towel.

"John you in a–"

"Hey I was...." The mystery an pauses. "John, why are you in a towel?"

"I took a shower." He responds as if it was not a big deal.

Dear John...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें