Speak Now.. Help Now

John's POV

The next morning I wake up in the bed with Taylor laying on top of me without clothing. I silently wrap my arms around her and place kisses upon her cheeks until she wakes up.

"Morning beautiful." I say placing a kiss on her lips.

She groans and lays her head back on my chest trying to go back to sleep. I chuckle and move to my side preventing her from staying on my chest making her eyes open with daggers.

"I was comfortable and you went and ruined it."

I place a kiss on her cheek. "What do you wanna do about it?" I ask with a grin.

She grins and places a kiss on my cheek before getting up and going to the shower.

I follow behind and get in.

"I am not doing it in the shower today. I don't feel like it." She says looking at the wall.

"Okay," I say, grabbing the loofa and scrubbing her body.

She groans as I run the loofa over her body, and I place kisses on her neck. After a minute she pulls away with fire in her eyes.

"Fuck you." She says letting water run over her and getting out of the shower.

I quickly rinse off and follow her to the living room where Tree is at with a grin on her face. "Have you seen Taylor?" I ask.

"Nope,she hasn't come down yet. Did you have fun in the shower?" Tree asks.

"We didn't do it in the shower." I state, walking away back up the stairs to find Taylor.

Before long I find her coming out of Emmy's bathroom in a towel. I raise an eyebrow at her and she huffs walking away.

I instantly chase after her because she is acting weird and corner her in the closet.

"Okay Taylor, what the hell is going on?" I ask, blocking the exit.

She huffs, "I wanted to sleep and your dumb butt woke me up. Then I wanted a shower and you had to make it sexual. Maybe sometimes I don't wanna have sex with you. Maybe sometimes I wanna just cuddle and have you there!" She yells out.

I stand still for a second before speaking, "I'm sorry."

She sighs and walks out of the closet. I follow and grab her before she leaves the room. "I really am sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I was just trying to ease some of your tension." I say looking at the floor.

She huffs and walks away downstairs to Tree and I go check on Emmy who is now awake and playing with her dolls.

I stay upstairs with Emmy for a while before I head down to check on her. When I get down there she is eating breakfast with Tree and I walk over and sit next to them. She continues talking before turning to me and speaking. "That benefit concert is tonight. Are you going to watch Emmy?"

I nod my head, "Yeah I came to go to the concert with you both. I wanted to experience it with you both. I know that you changed up the encore and added something else."

Taylor nods her head, "Yeah a few things are different."

I nod, "When do we need to leave here?"

"Well sound check is at 4 so we need to leave here about 2:30 because of traffic in Nashville." Tree states.

I nod my head and turn to Taylor making sure she is done eating before picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder.

"We'll be ready to leave at 2:30." I say back to Tree as I walk uo the stair with her pounding on my back.

When we get to the room I lay her down on the bed and get in beside her and pull her back to my chest.

"No, go back to sleep and we can restart the day. I really did not mean to tick you off this morning." I say placing a kiss on the top of her head.

She sighs, and snuggles in. "I know I am sorry for snapping."

I rub her back and she falls back asleep.

A few minutes pass and Emmy is crawling onto the bed and cuddling into my other side falling asleep. With both of them tucked into my arm I quickly fade off into the darkness.

We wake up later Emmy giggling at something on the TV. Taylor smiles and places a kiss on my cheek before getting up and brushing her hair. I do the same and we are soon headed out to the venue.

On our way there we pass through the main part of Nashville where we see many of her fans dressed up in sparkly dresses. I kiss her cheek and smile as we watch as they interact with each other and some trade bracelets.

Before long we arrive at the venue and I kiss her cheek as we sneak in the back entrance.

Once inside she heads to sound check and after 30 minutes comes to the dressing room where I am waiting with Emmy.

She grins, "Now I need help with my first new thing. For the rest of the tour I want to write lyrics on my arm. It is kinda gonna be like a mood ring and can tell the mood I am in for the day. Today is gonna be 'You've got every right to a beautiful life.'"

I smile, "I would write it but my handwriting is chicken scratch. Secondly, It would look better in your own handwriting."

She chuckles and grabs the marker and writes it on her arm. Emmy walks over saying, "Mine!" Tay instantly writes it on her arm as well, before she puts it away.

I walk over and kiss her lips while wrapping my arms around her waist. "You are so beautiful."

She smiles and kisses my lips again before saying, "I know."

We go back to the couch and chill out. After an hour or so Paul walks in and greets us. He and his fiance are going on tour with Taylor and Emmy so we talk about my tour and how it is crazy for a little bit and catch up on what I have missed since I have been gone on the first three weeks of my tour.

I place a kiss on Taylor's head at time draws near to the concert time. When the clock strikes, I walk out with Emmy and look at the crowd of screaming fans. All admiring the same person, the one I love.

The concert goes off without a hitch. The encore goes the same way and Emmy was so excited to see Taylor 'flying' in the air. It was very fun to watch Taylro enjoy herself and relax while performing in front of thousands of fans for a sold out show.

I place a kiss on her cheek once she comes back stage and smile.

"I love you Tator. Do you have a T-party today?" I ask pulling her closer to me.

She nods her head. "Yeah I do, but I'll be done in an hour and a half. Wait in the dressing room?"

I nod my head and walk away with Emmy before we get spotted.

After Taylor is done she makes it back and hops in the shower. When she finishes and gets out Tree walks in with a huge grin.

"I got the final numbers. We raised $750,000 dollars in merchandising and then we have to add the ticket sales."

Taylor smiles and jumps up and down like a little kid making me grin. "I can't believe we did that!"

"We didn't do anything, You did that." I said, placing a kiss on her cheek.

She kisses my lips before jumping on me like a monkey and kissing me harder.

I pull away after a second. "Tator baby, I love the attention but I do believe we have an audience."

She blushes and gets down, making Tree laugh.

"We are ready to go back home," I say, pulling Taylor into my side. She silently nods and we are on our way home.