Joining the Mile High Club

-Taylor POV-

This is an Intimate Chapter. Ship this Chapter if you do not want to read.

I close the door behind me and sit on the bed waiting a minute for John to join me. Not even 30 seconds later he is making his way into the room with a grin spreading across his face.

I smirk and lay on the bed as John climbs on top, covering my body with his own. I move slightly underneath to readjust causing my leg to move against his groin. Releasing a deep moan from him for which he had to close his eyes and bite his lip. A grin instinctively spreads across my lips, knowing I am in control and can do whatever I want.

I take this opportunity to force him to roll over onto his back where I easily climb on top of him. I finally took my pedestal on top of him by sitting on his groin making a moan be released from his lips and his head tilted back.

As he releases this song, I bend down placing kisses along his neck and up to his lips. As I progress, I run my hands up his chest pulling the tank top he has on up to his head in the process.

When the tank reaches his neck I pull it over his head and wrap it around his wrists, restraining him. I then place a long kiss on his lips before making my way back down his chest to where his defined V-lin is showing as his pants have ridden down some. I look up into his eyes that are hooked with lust and slowly pull his pants down to his ankles leaving him bare and me completely dressed.

As I stand up to see the mess I have made he says, "Taylor, come back to bed." before releasing a huff in frustration. "I will undo this tank top if you don't hurry up." He threatens with a sparkle in his eye showing he is not lying.

"Go ahead. Besides, I have a show to put on." I respond looking over my shoulder at him.

The shirt is soon flying across the room as he sits up and watches me. I turn around facing him and run my hand slowly up my body making sure to press his shirt to my curves and accentuate everyone of them along the way. When I reach my breasts I make sure to run my hand over them in a way that makes him hyper focused on them.

After playing with him long enough I slowly begin to unfasten his shirt button by button. I start at the top and slowly unbutton one or two before he moves to sit up on the edge of the bed and pulls me to straddle his lap.

"You said I could undress you. Remember?" he questions placing a kiss on my lips. I moan into the kiss and he breaks it after a second and slowly unbuttons the shirt leaving kisses down my chest where the shirt parts.

When the last button falls, he raises up and kisses my lips before slowly pushing the shirt off my shoulders and letting it fall to the ground. Once the shirt is off he starts pacing kisses along my chest.

"Damn, I would love to leave marks on you right now but your dresses are too damn low in the front." He groans out in frustration before switching to my lips making me chuckle.

After a minute, I force him back onto his back and he quickly relinquishes control back over to me. "That doesn't mean, I can leave my marks on you does it?" I ask, while sucking on his neck.

He groans while closing his eyes, "No Tay, do whatever you want." He responds, making me smirk.

"You are going to regret saying that." I whisper in his ear, making him shiver before going back to the masterpiece I have already started on his neck. I remain there for a few minutes before he pulls my lips back up to his own.

He kisses me deeply for a minute before he switches our positions. "I love you, but I would much rather you not have on the boxers right now." He says wiggling his finger under the edge of his own boxers that are on my body.