After Party

We soon arrive at the party, and we dance for a while to random songs that are playing. During these songs I am all over John grinding into him and making sure his hands were on me. As the party progress, I drink a few too many drinks. As the clock hit midnight I was drunk and John took the last drink out of my hand.

"Okay, it is time to go Taylor." He says placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Noooooooooo. One more song?" I slur out giving him doe eyes.

"No Taylor, we need to head home." He says, grabbing my wrists and pulling me towards the exit.

Once outside he gets the valet to grab the car as he watches me sway to the music in my head. "Tay, you are going to make yourself sick." He says, Grabbing my arms and preventing me from swaying.

I shake my head 'no' but instantly regret it as bile raises up my throat and I puke on his new shoes.

I look up at him with a sly grin to which he sighs and carefully removes the sneakers. Throwing them in a garbage bag (that came from the valet that felt sorry for him) and into the trunk of the car that just pulled up.

I smile and head to the driver's seat when John says, "No driving for you. Passenger seat." He points on the other side to which I head stumbling over my own two feet along the way. While walking around John follows and catches me as I trip and fall, and proceeds to help me in my seat and buckle up.

After ensuring I am buckled he walks around and gets in the car driving off to our apartment. While we drive I feel sick a couple of times so John pulls over and I puke out the side of the car before he continues on the drive.

Everytime this happens though John rubs my back and hands me a water bottle to rinse my mouth out before he continues.

After a 30 minute drive, which should have been 15, he pulls into the parking garage and helps me out of the car. Once we get up stairs and walk in, he closes and locks the door.

As we reach the bedroom I remember our deal from earlier and pin him to the door.

"I forgot. You get to take my dress off tonight and we get to have fun." I say, still slurring my words.

John sighs, and places a kiss on my lips, "How about a rain check?" He asks.

I look into his eyes and start crying. "You don't love me!" I yell falling to the ground throwing a tantrum.

John bends down and picks me up, "Taylor, stop! I love you to death! That is why I am not going to have sex with you right now!" He yells, getting frustrated.

I stop crying and blink looking at his eyes, "Why not?" I ask, sounding like a toddler.

He moves the hair in my face behind my ear, "Because I am not going to do it with you when you are so intoxicated that you won't remember what happened in the morning." He said, placing a kiss on my forehead. "Now we can talk about this again tomorrow, but let's get you in the shower and cleaned up."

He carefully guides me up and to the shower where he helps me in and undoes my dress making it fall to the floor. He then pulls his own clothes off and we both get in the shower. I stand still under the water as John washes my head with his skilled fingers massaging my scalp. I moan at the feeling.

A few minutes pass and he grabs the loofah and quickly washes my body before his own. I go to help him but he stops me and kisses my cheek. Soon after we are getting out of the shower and I am wrapped in a towel as John heads to the closet. When he comes back he has his own pajamas on and a shirt and underwear for me.

I look at them and sigh, "You could have at least got the cute ones." I say before pulling on the granny panties followed by his shirt.

He watches and then carries me to bed. "Stay here. I will be back in a minute." He says leaving to the kitchen. I pout and grab my phone off the nightstand and text Tree,