Tokyo Part 2

Once the plane touches down in Tokyo we all disembark and head to the hotel where we meet Tree and Steve in the lobby.

"Hey, here is the room key." Tree says handing the key over, before turning to Steve who is on the phone talking to someone about John's tour.

She releases a sigh, "So we are going to be busy for a while. Do you want us to watch Emmy so that you both can have some alone time today?"

I smile, "I would like that but I don't wanna ruin the day for you and Steve." I say motioning to Steve who John has walked over to and took the phone from to see what the problem is.

Before long John huffs and talks into the phone, "No, we agreed on this. You said it would be done on time when we first contacted you 8 months ago. I will not accept anything else. You will have to figure it out. Stop making excuses and get your act together. This is the second time you have been late on getting me my products. I am about done with you all and am going to switch if you don't figure it out." He says frustratedly into the phone before turning to Steve.

He ends the call and then speaks up, "Go ahead and talk to Martin and see if they can get the guitars ready in time. I am fed up with Taylor. Like come on I ordered these electric guitars months ago and they said they would be ready on time."

Steve nods, "What if the Taylors get done?"

John sighs leaning his head back, "For all I care, sell them or give them away. I am done. They have managed to tick me off too much lately."

Steve nods and walks off towards the elevator probably to go to his room as John comes over to me.

"Sorry babe, What's going on here though?" He ask motioning to Tree who is holding Emmy.

"Oh, she and Steve are going to watch Emmy for a while while we get out and enjoy our day. However, let's get back around 4-5 so they can still have a nice night out."

John smiles, "That's amazing, Thanks!" He says turning to Tree who nods her head and uses her free hand to wave us away.

I kiss John's cheek. "What do we feel up to?"

John smiles, "I thought since it is your day you can choose. However, if you don't wanna choose, I have an idea that has been floating in my head for awhile.

I smile and nod my head. "What would that be John?"

"I want to see about getting another tattoo."

I raise an eyebrow, "Of what?"

He smiles, "I was thinking how you love leaving marks on me so I thought maybe you should have a permanent mark. I mean I love you and we will be together so shy not?"

"I am still confused." I say as we begin to walk out of the hotel lobby.

He grins, "I want to get your name in Japanese on my wrist."

I sigh, "John..." I start but stop trying to figure out how to word it. "I don't know if that is a good idea. What if someone figures it out?"

He sighs, "I guess... but I still wanna get something to represent you and Emmy.'

I smile and place a kiss on his cheek. "Get something for yourself and me."

John tilts his head thinking, before long he grins, "I know, for now. I'll get a 77 on my chest."

I raise my eyebrow with a question making him grin, "We first meet or spoke through text on July 7th"

"How do you know that off the top of your head?" I question.

"It was one of the most important days of my life. Besides, 77 is also my lucky number."

I chuckle and nod my head in approval before he continues. "Oh and once we get back to the states I am getting two more. I already talked to the artist about what I want." He says, causing me to laugh.