Los Angeles Home

Taylor's POV

I closed my diary and put it back on the table beside the bed before looking over at the man lying next to me. We both have come so far in the past two years. I have fallen irreversibly in love with him. Yes, we have our fights. Yes, we argue. Yes, we get frustrated. But, we never go to bed angry at each other. Well except that week on tour, but that was entirely his fault.

I reach over and stroke his hair causing a small sigh to be released from his chest. He unconsciously leans up into my hand wanting more contact before relaxing again.

What I have learned about John over the past few months while on tour is that on tour he is a slob. I mean he does not clean and clean clothes always get mixed in with dirty. He has no sense of time and we always manage to be late. Not to mention he is still very much a touchy feely person. Yes, he went to rehab and he is better than he was, but he will still default to showing his feelings rather than communicating. However, we are working our way through it.

John has been talking to me about going to counseling. Mostly because he realizes that he still needs help opening up. However, he is hesitant. He does not really want everyone to know, and with tour not being done there is going to be a problem with figuring out good times to have a counseling session.

Despite this, sometimes his way of communicating is all I really need. Sometimes, I don't want to talk it out. I don't want to say anything. I either want a hug, or a kiss, or even a nice time alone whether that bed in the bedroom or on the couch with popcorn. In this way John's issues shine because he is really good at that. And yes he is also really good in the bedroom as well.

I smile watching as his chest rises and falls as he breathes before sliding out of bed and heading to the bathroom. Today is the day. We are heading to LA until the next tour begins. While there we will be staying at John's place which he has warned me is set up like a bachelor pad in Beverly Hills.

He also explained that he bought it from Adam Levine earlier last year thinking that we might need a place in LA for videos, movies, or whatever else we need to do there.

I quickly jump into the shower and wash my hair before getting out and packing up my hair products. John learned throughout the tour what happens when I run out and he will never let that happen again. I am pretty sure he ordered it by the box as it took him and Tree both an hour to brush out my hair the morning after John and I had some alone time in Paris.

After packing my necessities I walk back into the bedroom where I see John still sleeping so I quickly walk to the wardrobe and change into a sundress for the flight to LA.

After dressing I head out of our room and go to Emmy's to find her playing with some of her toys that she got while we were on tour in Singapore and Japan. However, I believe her favorite thing right now is the traditional kimono that she got in Japan. I only say this because she always wants to wear it by saying, "I'm Mulan" and karate chopping the air. It makes John and I both laugh whenever we see this.

I quickly walk over to her and kiss her forehead. "Good morning sunshine."

She looks up and a smile spreads across her face, "Mama."

After acknowledging me she stands and puts her arms up wanting to be picked up. I bend and pick her up before heading back to my own room to use her to wake up 'Sleeping Beauty'.

Once there I place a kiss on her forehead and set her down on the bed where she pounces on John instantly making him wake up and jump.

After a second of coming to and figuring out he wasn't under attack, he shakes his head and kisses Emmy's cheek.