Funny Moments Part 2

-Taylor's POV-

It has been about 20 minutes since John left and Tree walks in through the ICU doors. When she walks in the room with Emmy, I look her dead in the eye.

"You have about 20 seconds to tell me what John is up to. Before I go down and ruin your plan."

Tree nods her head and sits down in a chair. "This all started when you cam into the ER. The paparazzi saw you both and at first thought I was Jake but soon figured out it wasn't. Anyway since they saw you and him walk in they have been hanging outside the hospital to corner you both. As such John is going to do a 'planned' performance for the children. After which he is going to distract the paparazzi so we can leave for the night, and hopefully tomorrow they will not be here or we will come in disguises."

"Why not tell me this from the start?" I ask.

"John wanted to keep the stress away from you." Tree says in a matter of fact way, making me groan.

"Well at least. We have a plan."

Tree nods when my phone flashes.

I pick it up to see a link to a livestream from Steve. When I click on the link the video pops up and John is sitting on the floor with the kids playing Gravity. When this comes to a close he asks for any requests.

I sit back in my chair and watch. Turning it up where Emmy can hear.

John picks on a child that says, "Can you play Dear John?" I chuckle to myself, knowing that John loathes that song. He agrees after a few pleas from the kids and chuckles from the adults and plays the song. Of course he plays his way through the song decently but not exactly correct. However, what can you expect? He only heard it about 70 times on the last tour.

I chuckle as each songs choice passes as every single song is one of mine. I grin and Tree chuckles listening to the video. When he get to the Q and A question we got up and get ready to leave and I was about to disconnect when the final question was asked.

"Why don't you play guitar for Taylor?"

John smoothly answer, "I don't know, I guess she hasn't asked." After a few seconds he asks, "Why?"

This causes the kid lights up and say, "Because then she could be with her guitarist and he would be cool."

When this comes out of the child's mouth both Tree and I start laughing. I chuckle and turn off the broadcast and kiss Emmy goodbye before I head out of the ICU with Tree. As we get to the bottom floor I see John walking to the front door to create the distraction while Tree and I head to the back and get into her and Steve's rental. Once inside we drove off towards my house.

Thirty minutes later we are pulling up into my driveway where John's rental is parked. "Oh you got his rental."

"Yeah, we called your dad and he helped us. Now let's go in and order food." Tree says motioning to the front door. Once there I open the door and walk in.

Tree silently follows, "John's stuff is upstairs, I got your dad to pack up your's and Emmy's clothes for the time being and we brought them here. I placed your's up in the Master. How about you head up and take a shower? I will place an order for pizza."

I nod my head and walk up the stairs and into the bathroom that has a few dirty clothes thrown about from John the other day. I sigh and pick them up, tossing them down the shoot to the laundry room. After a few minutes, I get into the shower. I stayed under the hot water for a long time because before I knew it John was knocking at the door.

"Taylor? Are you okay?" He asks concern laced in his voice.

"Yeah, I'll be done in a few minutes." I respond.

"Okay, just checking. Pizza will be here in about 10 minutes according to Tree." He finishes before walking off.

I sigh and wash my hair and cleanse my body, but instead of using my body wash I use John's. Once I get dressed I exit the bathroom to see John on the bed playing on his phone. Since he didn't see me get out, I ran over to him and jumped on top of him, causing him to make a humpf sound. After a second, he wraps his arms around me and cages me in.

"Well it seems like someone feels like playing games tonight and two can play at that. He places akis on my cheek and rolls over placing my back on the bed caging me in an animalistic fashion. He bends down and places a kiss on my lips for a moment before he breaks away with a grin.

I try to decipher the meaning of his grin and before I could figure it out he starts tickling me. I try to move away while laughing but can't, because he still has me caged in. This continues for a minute or two before he stops allowing me to get a breath. Once my breathing is restored to normal he looks down at me.

"Are you good? The food is here?" He asks.

I shake my head no, and reach up to his. "No, I'm not ready. I need one more thing." I state looking into his eyes.

He shifts and looks back at me. "What would that be darling?" he questions.

I smirk and pull his face down to where his lips meet mine. He immediately responds and kisses me back meeting my passion. We continue to kiss for a few minutes before we start to slow down and pull away. After the last peck on the lips John smiles, "Are you ready now?"

I simply nod my head yes, and we both get up and head downstairs to meet with Tree and Steve. Once down there, we notice the pizza on the counter with a note that says, "We felt like you two needed some alone time, but please not my children. At least not for a little while."

After reading the note I shake my head handing it to John who chuckles. We both look at each other with a grin.

"I feel as if we are both thinking the same thing." John says with a smile and I nod.

"On three. One... Two...–" He starts but I interrupt.

"Do you mean on three or after three?"

"On," He grins, restarting." One... Two... Three!"

We instantly both reach for a box of pizza and grab bottles of water before running upstairs and settling into the bed.

"Supper in bed was a wonderful idea." John declares grabbing the TV remote and turning on the TV. Once on he changes the channel to Ion and we watch Criminal Minds.

Soon enough we both doze off with our stomachs full and in each other's arms.