Singapore Part 1

–John POV–

I wake up to the door opening and sit up seeing Tree at the door with a grin on her face. I look around and quickly cover Taylor with the sheet that had fallen down to below her chest and rub my eyes.

"You both need to get up, we are starting to descend and it's 3 PM Singapore time." She says after chuckling at my movements to quickly cover Taylor.

I nod my head rubbing my eyes and look at her waiting for her to leave. She just remains standing there for a minute before I speak up, "Are you going to leave?"

SHe laughs, "I don't know. Maybe Steve should see this I mean we did-" she gets interrupted with my pillow hitting her face.

"Let me rephrase that. Get out." I say pointing to the door.

She quickly turns around and exits, closing the door behind her. Once the door is shut I gently wake Taylor up.

"Tay baby, It is time to get up." I say placing kisses along her jawline.

She groans and rolls over looking at me with hooded eyes, "Nooooooooo."

"I know, but we will be landing soon and we don't need to mess up our sleep patterns anymore." I say nudging her until she sits up rubbing her eyes. The sheet falls to her waist and I bite my lip at the sight.

She sees this and takes a minute to register what happened before turning bright red and pulling the sheet up to cover herself. I scoot over closer to her and pull it back down, laying kisses across her chest before pulling away.

"I love you." I say pressing my lips to her own.

She grins into the kiss and returns it before pulling away. "We have to get dressed before they barge into this scene." She says motioning to us and the room.

I rub the back of my head, "Yeah...Umm... About that..." I pause looking at her eyes that go wide. "Tree came in to tell us to get dressed."

She facepalms, "Just what I needed. I am never going to live this down."

I pull her hand away, "He at least it was just us cuddling and not in the middle-"

"You're not helping." She says, sending a glare.

I put my hands up in surrender as I feel my ears pop.

"We need to get dressed, we are starting to descend." I say. I get up and hand Taylor some clean clothes out of her bag and some underwear before grabbing my own.

Within 5 minutes we are both dressed but look like shit because we need showers and are sleep deprived. I kissed her head and picked up the clothes that were on the ground placing them in a hamper. She brushes her hair before checking with me and heading out into the main cabin where everyone is sitting around the table and eating breakfast food.

Taylor takes a seat where Emmy is by placing Emmy into her lap allowing me to sit beside her in the row at the table. Once we are seated and buckled, I look across to see Steve smirking at me. I quickly send him a glare because honestly I am not in the mood for his shenanigans right now. He chuckles to himself as I put my arms around the back of Taylor and place a kiss on her cheek.

Soon enough the plane touches down in Singapore and the plane rolls up to a gate for us to disembark. I unbuckle first and go grab the bag Taylor and I packed for the couple days we have here in Singapore before Taylor gets up with Emmy.

Once I come back out Tree checks us in and we disembarks the plane quickly getting into a tinted SUV to take us to the venue because Taylor has a sound check for the show tomorrow.