South Korea

I wake up the next day in John's arms naked with someone banging on the door to the bedroom on the plane.

"Taylor! Get up! You are late for sound check!" Tree yells through the door.

I groan and move causing John to wake up. I go to get up but John pulls me back down to the bed.

"5 more minutes?" he mumbles as he nuzzles his head into my hair.

"Taylor-" Tree yells, continuing the yelling.

"I have to go. Do you want me to come now or meet me later?" I ask, placing a kiss on his cheek.

He groans and sits up dropping the sheet to his lap. "I'll go now."He says, placing a kiss on my cheek before going to the bathroom.

I sigh and get out of bed throwing on John's shirt before opening the door for Tree.

"Stop banging. I heard you for the first time." I say frustrated.

She grins, "Did you brush your hair?"

I shrug, "I haven't had time as you have been banging on the door."

Tree chuckles, "You have a nice bed head going for you. Also you might need a little concealer for that hickey."

I sigh and go to the mirror looking at the hickey. It was not that bad, just a little pink. It honestly is probably from him kissing me all night rather than him trying to leave a mark. I mean it is completely different from his own which bears marks across his neck, shoulders and chest.

I grin and run my hand over it before grabbing some concealer and putting it on the mark. After applying John walks out of the bathroom in boxers and sees Tree and nods his head in acknowledgement.

Tree proceeds to look him over and sees the hickey I placed all over him and shakes her head.

"Poor man, he is totally marked up. Taylor there is no need for that many marks." She says reprimanding me.

I go to speak but John interrupts, "To be honest that is none of your business. Secondly, I don't mind as it is just her way of keeping me to herself." He says placing a kiss on my cheek before grabbing his pants from the floor.

I smile and place my lips on his own as Tree smiles and walks away.

I then turn back to John to see the damage I had done the day and night before. I look and his entire neck is covered with the purple pink bruises from me sucking and kissing him.

I lift up and place my kips on his. "I'm sorry I might have gotten carried away." I say rubbing my hand over the marks, but John grabs it and holds it still.

"Tay, it's okay. I understand. Don't apologize, Besides I liked it and don't mind." He responds by handing me my clothes for the day.

I smile and pull the shorts on before heading out the door. However, John stops me.

"Look, I know my shirt is comfortable and great, but you are not going out in that shirt." HE says.

I look at him with a quizzical look.

"I mean you can wear that in front of me whenever you like but not in front of everyone else." He says before running his hand up my side.

I tilt my head, "Whats wrong with it?"

He chuckles, "Babe you can see straight through it. I can also see how hard your nipples are as they bead up underneath the fabric." He says placing a kiss on my lips.

I look down and gasp before quickly changing into another shirt and putting on a bra.

By the time I am done John has walked out and is talking to Tree at the front of the jet who has her phone in her hand checking it.