This Love

Taylor POV

6 months later

The past few months have been weird. After my meeting with John we started to text each other on how we are doing. He still doesn't know about Emmy. However, I can say that maybe he is not as bad as I originally thought. The first few times was weird because of what happened in the past but now it is like we are friends that keep in regular contact. We even hav a phone call once a week where we talk about everything that is going on in our lives. 

Besides that I finished tour about 4 months ago. It was amazing to have all all the shows I did and full crowds sining my songs with me. This one of the best feelings one can ever receive. After all that excitement we went home. Right after tour I went to stay with my parents for a little while so things could get back into a norma rhythm and so they could spend some time with Emmy as they did miss out on the first six months. While living down in Nashville, I actually met up with some friends. We met and had some fun around town. This was not often however since I do have Emmy and I can not miss any parts of her life.  My parents seemed to be on the same mind-track as me because they were making up for lost time by spoiling Emmy rotten and getting here every tour known to man that she could play with. 

The last week , that I was in Nashville I got a call from John. He asked if I was back in New York or was I still home in Nashville. I of corse told him I was in Nashville before even thinking.  He then proceeded to make plans to meet up with me and get some coffee. However, I made it very clear this is not a date just an outing with two friends meet up after not seeing each other in awhile. Then two days later, while mom watched Emmy, I went and met John at the coffee shop and we had some coffee and talked for a couple hours before the coffee shop got mad and asked us to leave. He however then invited me to a movie if I wanted to go. I mean free move with your friend why not. Especially if he is offering to pay. Anyway that was probably on of the best outing I had in while. 

After this non-date outing I went home and talked to mom about moving back to New York. We agreed that I should and later that same week I flew out of Nashville to New York and went home. 

Today is October 14 and it is Emmy's Birthday. She is officially turning 1. I have been planing her birthday party for the past month and we are going to have it in New York at the pent house.  My mom got in last night as did my dad. There are only a few people coming, Tree, Mom, Dad, Selena, Blake, and Abby. I really miss them all. The day began as normal with me waking up to Emmy sitting on on my chest patting my face yelling "Mama, Mama, Mama" over and ver until I give her attention. 

"Yes Emmy?" 

She just giggles and bounces. When she does this I smile and move her so I could sit up. 

"You hungry Emmy?" 

She looks at me and put her hands up which means 'yes, peasant feed me' in baby. So I quickly get up and carry her to the kitchen and set her in her high chair. Once she is in her seat I give. her breakfast to her and make my own. After about 15 minutes, Emmy gets done and starts to play with her food making a complete mess. To prevent this from getting worse, I clean her up and take her to the living room and place her in the play pen with her toys. I the proceed to clean up all the mess in the kitchen and start to prep for the party tonight. 

Once I was done cleaning and was in the process of decorating the apartment mom came down from her room upstairs and starts helping. 

"What do you need help with Taylor?"

"Umm can you do those balloons over there. I am finishing this part up over here."

"Got it." 

We then seamlessly got everything prep and prepared for the party right before they arrived at 2.