Dress Rehearsal Part 1

When we arrive at the venue it is 4:28, I look over at Steve who tries to pull around to the back but gets stopped by security. He rolls down his window to talk.

"Hey I am bringing two important people. Also I need to get them back there to my wife before she kills me for being late."

"Sir no unauthorized personnel are allowed around back. You must provide your pass to get through the gate."

Steve sighs and pulls out his phone as mine rings. I look down to see Taylor calling and look at the clock to see it is 4:32.

I quickly answer, "Hello beautiful."

"Don't hello beautiful me. Where are you?" She asks with frustration evident in her tone.

"I am trying to get through the gate. Steve was a dumbass and left his pass somewhere. As a result they wont let us through." I say into the phone.

She huffs, "Hand the phone over to guard."

I do what she says, and I tell the guard, "My girl wants to talk to you." I hand the phone over and he listens and checks out some numbers before handing back the phone.

"Sorry for the confusion. Go on back." He says opening the gate.

I smile and we drive to the back where she is waiting outside tapping her foot with Tree beside her doing the same thing.

Once we stop I quickly get out and walk over.

"Hey, don't be mad at me. I was here on time. Steve was the one who made us late.I I say throwing him under the bus.

Steve sends a glare my way while talking to Tree and Taylor sighs.

"Okay, fine but we need to head in. Where is Emmy?"

I smile and go help her out of the car. When she gets out Taylor can't help but smile and bend down. "Oh my gosh, my little girl looks so adorable."

Emmy gets a smile on her face and runs to Taylor. "Mama!"

After a minute Taylor stands up, "Is this why you needed that hairdresser?" She asks and I nod my head.

"I thought Emmy would like to get dressed up today. Besides, it also was a way to kill some time today, and it made her so happy." I say looking at Emmy who is now spinning for Tree.

Taylor places a liss on my cheeks and we head into the venue.

–Taylor POV–

I walked into the venue holding John's Hand and he had grabbed Emmy placing her on his hip. Once inside I walk with him towards the room where everyone is waiting for an announcement. Once there I walked with John and Emmy on stage. Once up I let go of his hand and he sets Emmy down on the ground holding her hand.

I gather their attention, "Hello everyone, Thank you for all the effort you have given so far to the tour and I am so happy we are about to set off on this exciting journey. I just wanted to introduce you to the two most important people in my life." I motioned to John, "This is my boyfriend/baby daddy John." I pause and then motion to Emmy who is trying to run away from her daddy. "And the little one trying to escape is our daughter Emmy. I hope you all will be kind to them on tour and feel free to interact with Emmy. She is a little nosey. Other than that I was told to remind you that you have signed confidentiality agreements as such nothing about John or Emmy are to be posted or spoken about outside of this tour group. If you do, you are going to be sued." I pause for a moment watching Emmy get out of John's grasp and run over to Paul who picks her up and chuckle. "Anyway tonight is the last rehearsal before the tour, so let's do our best. I have provided pizza and drinks for everyone to enjoy until we are about to begin. However, I do insist that you all have at least one bottle of water before we begin. Have fun!" I say before I grab John's hand again and walk over to Paul.