Cooking Lessons

Taylor POV

After the show is over I run to the side of the stage and jump into John's awaiting arms wrapping my arms and legs around him.

He chuckles and wraps his arms around me, holding me up and kisses my lips.

"You were amazing, Tator!" He yells over the crowd placing a kiss on my cheek.

I smile and place my lips back on his own for a couple minutes standing there kissing before Paul makes a cat call at us causing John to pull away and roll his eyes.

"You just wish your girl would do that to you." John replies smirking at Paul who in return shrugs.

John chuckles and lowers my legs to the ground. "I love you and I love the cuddles but you still have an encore. With one of everyone's favorite songs."

I sigh and nod. "Yeah, I love seeing the pictures or the proposals. They are so cute."

John smiles and kisses my cheek. "I know you do."

He grabs my hand and we walk to the changing area. I quickly change, with help from John, and head back out for the two songs from the encore.

Before long the encore is over and I am backstage, running up to John who picks me up and spins me around placinging kisses on my cheeks.

After a few turns he sets me down and I place a kiss on his lips.

"I love you John." I say, he smiles and places his lips on my own.

"I love you more,Tator."

I chuckle and he picks me up bridal style and carries me away to the dressing room. As he does this my face turns bright red as everyone and their mother can see how he is acting and what he is doing.

Once to the room he sets me down and unzips the back of the dress so I can take a shower.

I walk in the bathroom and drop the dress to the ground and he grabs it and hangs it back up on the clothes rack.

A few minutes later he walks back in the bathroom, "Want me to join?"

I smile, "If you want to, but I am almost clean."

A minute later he is in the shower. "I thought I could help. Besides, I can get your back." He says smirking.

I shake my head and lean into him and allow him to use the loofah to wash my body with my strawberry scented body wash. Before long we are all packed up and ready to fly to our next location.

We silently get in the car with everyone and head out to the airport for our next flight to Osaka, Japan. On the way to the airport John falls asleep with his head on my shoulder and Emmy is passed out in the car seat.

Tree looks back and chuckles, "I thought it would be you who was tired not the other two."

I shrug and run my hand through John's hair before replying, "He is just tired. It was a long flight and we are about to be on another."

Tree nods, "Yeah the international tours are a little harder to do, but once we get back to the states it will be a lot of driving."

I nod my head and sigh. "I think the time jumps are slowly killing us."

Tree nods her head. "The worst part is until the end of the month. Then we will settle down in European countries until break."

I don't hear much after that as I also drift off to sleep.

I do not wake up until we have already made it to Osaka and John is unbuckling me from the plane and carrying me to the car. I decide it is best to ignore this and close my eyes going back to sleep.