Sparks Fly

Needless to say we were at the studio from 10 in the morning till about 5 in the afternoon adjusting and changing the music into something that he liked and wanted. I went from have a verse in the song to just being the background vocals, but I did not really care to be honest. I was more preoccupied with the fact that I was going on a date with him in a few short hours. 

Finally around 6:00 he decides that what he has adjusted and worked on literally all day is perfect and ready to be approved by his higher ups. So he sent the file to the appropriate channels and looked to me. 

"Sorry it took so long are you ready to head out."

"Yeah."

"Okay let's go I have reservations to a nice restaurant, with the chicken nuggets you like so much, if you so desire. Let's go."

He grabbed my hand and my insides filled with butterflies. A simple touch sent my senses into overdrive as he pulled me out of the studio into the black car that that he was driving. 

"Pick whatever radio station that you wish for, I don't really care which one I usually just browse anyway."

"Thanks, but I'm good. How about we talk?"

"That's fine. How old are you?"

"I'm 18. What's your favorite color?"

"Black, like my soul," he paused smirking at me," just kidding my soul isn't black. What is your favorite animal?"

"Cats."

This continuous question and answering went on for another 20 minutes until we arrived at a fancy restaurant that look well above what was within my checkbook. 

"This place looks expensive, are you sure this is the right place?"

"Yeah I'm positive."

He got out of the car and came to open my door helping me out of the car. Then we walk hand in hand up to the door where the receptionist shows us too a table and looks at me with a face I could only explain to be as pity. 

Soon after being seated the waiter came to take our orders. 

"Good evening, my name is Sasha. What would you like to drink?" She asked John while leaning over where her assets were basically falling out of her shirt  for him to take in. 

"Umm......" he thought looking away from her towards me. "I would like a water. Tator what would you like to drink?"

"Oh, a water please." 

"So hun is this your little sister?" Sasha asked John. 

"This is my date, Taylor. Not that this is any of your business. Now I suggest you leave before I call your boss. Also, I would like another waiter because you" motions in her general direction, "are way too much to deal with."

Astonished she turn around stomping away, meanwhile I was chuckling at her expense. 

"Sorry she was a bit rude. Do you know what you want to order?" John askes.

"Chicken nuggies and fries duh."

"I should have known." he replies laughing. "Anyway what are you doing tomorrow?"

"Well tomorrow I am flying back home."

"Oh that's too bad, but I guess it's fine I have to head home as well."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I ready to chill for a few days at home; I have been all over the place lately."

The new waiter come with the waters and sets them down.