Singapore Part 4

– Taylor's POV –

That show was amazing. There was a technical issue in the sound system at one point but it was fixed really quickly. That was not too bad for the first show on a world tour. What was so great was the fans.

They came and showed out tonight. They were decked out in some of my merch from last tour as well as some of the outfits I had adorn. It was so fun to see their smiling faces. I wish there was a way to do more.

My favorite part was seeing Emmy and John (who was disguised) interaction with the fans. They seemed so excited to talk to them and even gave Emmy some glow-in-the-dark bracelets. Since then, Emmy wanted to dance so John moved around and got to where they could have some room and she could dance.

She honestly looked so adorable. Ashley did a fantastic job with her; however, I hope this doesn't give her a complex. We are not going to dress her up for every performance. I mean she can wear the dresses, but I am not about to spend 3 hours on her hair every day.

After the encore Emmy was asleep and John was changing into her pajamas when I got back to the dressing room.

I walked in and placed a kiss on his cheek making him turn.

"Fabolous job darling." He says getting up and walking over once he finished putting on Emmy's pajama pants.

I grin and place a kiss on his lips. "Are we ready to head out? I could really use some sleep." I say yawning in the process.

John nods his head, "Already ahead of you. I told Tree to have a car ready when you got done; we are all tired." He says placing a kiss on my neck before releasing me.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower and we will go." I say walking into the bathroom.

Once inside I quickly lather up and wash my body as well as get the sweat out of my hair that has accumulated throughout the show. This takes awhile as I have a head full of thick curly locks that are refusing to work with me.

20 minutes later I am getting out and John is helping Tree pack up all of the dress changes for the show. When I come out he stops helping her and says 'goodbye' walking over to where I stand.

"Are we ready?"

I nod my head releasing a yawn again.

John grins and picks Emmy up and sets her on his hip before grabbing my own and leading me out to the car.

We quickly get in the car avoiding people and cameras and ride back to the hotel that we are staying at for the duration of our time in Singapore. I lean back into the seat and relax.

I wake up 20 minutes later when John shakes me awake, "Sorry Tay. We are at the hotel." He says placing a kiss on my cheek. "Let's go in and go to sleep."

I rub my eyes still not fully awake and follow him in and up to our room. Once there he lets me in where I head to the bed and immediately fall asleep as my head meets the pillow.

(Mature Content from Here Foreward)

I wake up the next morning to John walking around the room in his boxers trying to get our stuff into our bags. I lean on my side and watch as this continues with a grin on my face until a knock is heard on the door. I groan out, making John look over at me as I get out of bed.

I silently go to the door and open it as John slides on some sweat pants, to find Tree behind the door.

"Morning Taylor. We are here to get an Emmy. Remember your flight leaves around 4 and check out is by 12."