Loving Him Was Red

We soon pull up at the house and we all get out, going in John, carefully picks Emmy up and takes up into one of the spare rooms downstairs. Once she is down, He comes back and sits at the dining table with the rest of us.

"My parents are at Walmart. Do they need to grab us anything?" He asks, looking at his phone.

I sit back and think for a moment but stop. "No, we can go tomorrow and Hopefully get what we need. If not, we can figure something out." I say pulling out my own computer to work on something.

He replies to his parents and goes to sit beside Steve pointing at the computer every now and then.

"That one looks better, but it will probably sound like sh*t. We need something with a brassier sound. Ugh, why can't they just do my custom!" He yells, getting frustrated.

I look over, "What's wrong?"

"The custom guitars I ordered two, almost three, months ago are behind and will take another three months." John replies, dragging his hand through his hair.

After a few minutes, he gets up and heads into the living room. I look at Tree and Steve, who are sharing a look before I get up and follow him.

"John," I say, walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his back. "There is nothing you can do about it. For right now why do you get one that will work for now and wait on your custom to come in."

He sighs and sits down, "That's not it..." he looks up at me. "I ordered you a custom guitar from Bob Taylor for Christmas and it was a part of the order. Now, you won't even get it in time for the tour."

I smile, "It will be okay." I bend down to his level. "I will get it when it is finished."

He sighs in disappointment, so I lean in and kiss him.

He responds and pulls me into his lap. He focuses on my lips until they become bright red and swollen before he trails to my neck. He remains there sucking a placing butterfly kisses for a minute before I get annoyed and pull his lips back to mine. I focus on the kiss for a couple of minutes making sure to nibble on his own. Soon however, I start to slow down. Once I stop he pulls away and looks into my eyes.

"What was that for?"

"Cause I wanted to." I sass, shifting in his lap, but his hands grip tight on my hips.

"What if I wanted more?" He replies with a smirk.

I grin and lean in next to his ear. "Then one," I pause, walking my fingers up his chest, "someone better get the two managers out of the house first."

once these words fell off my lips, his eyes flared with the fiery passion that I fell in love with. He immediately places a kiss on my lips before lifting me off his lap and setting me down on the couch.

He then bolts up to the kitchen where I can hear the entire conversation that takes place. 

"Tree, Steve, you both need to get out." He says quickly.

"But-"Steve starts, looking up from his computer.

"No buts, get out." He waits a second and I assume Tree and Steve are staring at him, "Now!" He emphasizes.

Before I know it I hear papers being moved and the front door closing. Then John walks back over and pulls me back onto his lap.

"Now about that more." he smirks and leans in to kiss me.

I copy his motions and our lips quickly meet in the middle. I refuse to give him access to my mouth, making him groan. In response he bites down on my lower lips causing me to gasp. He quickly takes advantage of the situation and slips his tongue into my own.