Thanksgiving

Taylor's POV

The next morning I wake up and immediately run to the bathroom puking. After a minute, John walks in and rubs my back while pulling my hair back with his hands as I continue to puke into the toilet.

A few minutes pass and the queasiness dies down. I relax and lean into his chest. He reaches over and grabs awash cloth and wipes my neck and face before tossing it into the laundry bin. After a few minutes of resting into his chest I sigh out.

"I really need this morning sickness to go away." I groan.

John places a kiss on my shoulder. "I know."

I continue to sit on the floor until I hear giggling coming from John's room. I turn my head to look at the bathroom door to see Emmy running towards the bathroom.

John does the same and smiles still holding me. "Morning Emmy." He says, greeting her.

She smiles and climbs in my lap. I let her sit there for a few minutes as I continued to gain composure before I tried to get up.

Once up Emmy is giggling and pulling me out of John's room and downstairs. I follow after her get some water from the kitchen before meeting her in the living room. Where she had managed to make a fort and Meredith was sitting on top of it like she was the queen of the hill.

I chuckle and walk over picking Meredith and holding her in my arms while Emmy continues to play.

Before long John comes down in jeans and a shirt dress for the day and sits next to me who is still in my pajamas with a bed head.

I place a kiss on his cheek as he puts his arm around me. MEredith how does not appreciate the new person and scratches him before running off.

"Oww!" He yells out glaring at the cat that is prancing away with Emmy chasing her.

I shake my head and look at him. "She really does not like you."

"You think so?" He asks sarcastically, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"What did you do to her?"

John shrugs, "I don't know. I gave her a home. I gave her food. She just doesn't like me." He says pouting.

I chuckle, "Well, she will have to get used to it. You are staying."

He nods his head and grabs the remote, turning on the TV.

We sat in the living room for about an hour and a half before his mom and dad walked down stairs and saw us. They both smile and greet us before heading into the kitchen for food.

Thirty minutes later they are calling us into the kitchen to eat. I sit beside John and look at the food feeling queasy. After a minute, I have to get up and head up the stairs to take my medicine.

When I come back down, John has made me a plate to eat once I feel better as well as helped Emmy get food and stacked up his own plate. A few minutes later, the medicine begins to kick in and I begin to eat with everyone else.

When we were all done eating, I helped Margaret clean the dishes.

"So are you feeling better?" She asks with concern on her face.

"Oh yes, I am fine." I say with a smile.

"That's good. How is everything going with John and Emmy?"

I smile, "It is great so far. We work very well together."

She chuckles, "I can tell. It is like he can read your mind sometimes, and acts before you even ask."

I smile blushing, "I guess that is what happens when you have been spending all the time that you have together. I mean when John would come visit,, we would literally not separate until he had to leave or I was on stage performing. He was by me every second."