Easter Eggs

-Taylor's POV-

When Tree and I get back to the hospital after going to the salon, we walk into Emmy dancing and singing to 'Love Story' with her daddy and my mom recording. None of them see us walk in so we stand to watch until the song ends and we cheer and clap.

When we cheer and clap everyone else in the room finally takes notice and John places the second microphone down as if he was not just singing into it. He then walks over and places a kiss on my cheek.

"Welcome back, Tator."

I just smile and hug him. After a minute I pull away and look at Emmy, then back to my mom and John. "It is nice to know that you two can get along."

My mom starts to collect her things. "It will just take some time to adjust and understand each other. Anyway, I have an appointment. I will see you both later." She says walking out of the room.

Once she is gone I turn to John. "How was it really?"

John sighs and sits on the couch as Tree distracts Emmy by showing her the outfits for my tour.

"Ehhhh.. She is okay. We did butt heads a couple of times but in the end it was okay." He says rubbing the back of his head.

"Do you think it will work for a tour? I mean you would both have to be around each other nonstop for a few months." I say looking at his face.

After a minute of thinking he finally looks back at me, "I think I could deal, but we need to have a refresher on boundaries because I do not want her all over me because I forgot to put my clothes in the hamper or I left my guitar on the table." He states.

I laugh at this, "What if we got a secondary bus for my mom, Tree, and Steve?"

John leans back and looks at the ceiling. "I think that would work. We would see her and she could watch Emmy, but she wouldn't be all up in our business." He agrees.

I then turn to Tree for her input to which she is already giving me a thumbs up while letting Emmy play on her phone. I smile and sit down next to John and lay my head on his shoulder.

"How were your tryouts?" He asks, pulling my hands into his own and playing with them.

"They were great," I reply, "We finalized the cast and will start practice in January. After that we will start on tour in February. However, the leg of the tour is in Asia which is different."

"That sounds fun, I mean I didn't get to join on most of your tour last time and it is going to be both of our first times to really get out of the States."

"True, but it sucks we don't have many free days to roam around and explore." I say while sighing out loud.

He places a kiss on my head. "We can work something out. We might have to change a couple flights around, but I bet we will be able to explore. Besides, we better do it now because I have a feeling later down the road we will not have this option as much."

I sit up and turn to face him. "Why is that?"

"Because, you are only going to get more and more famous." He states with a smile.

I lean against his chest to which he readily accepts. He wraps his arms around me and starts to scroll through twitter.

After a few minutes he stops, "Tay, what is all this about easter eggs? Am I stupid?"

This causes me to turn to his phone where he is looking at an article about hidden meanings in my songs and Easter eggs in my album with secret messages.

This just causes me to laugh, "Those were not supposed to be hidden. Also, I feel as if my music is pretty straight forward. I mean there is nothing else for me to do. Maybe I should mess with them... Actually that sounds fun." I respond and get out my phone to start strategizing new hints to lead to the next album which I have already named and decided on.