Ice Rink Part 2

Taylor POV

Watching John 'play' with Colin was very entertaining. I mean you can tell John is rusty and is not as comfortable on the ice as Colin, but it could be worse. I mean John did pull off some interesting steals that Colin lost for a moment before he caught back up.

After about an hour of them fooling around they both stop in the center and John looks over at me followed by Colin who nods his head.

John quickly skates over with a grin before motioning me over. I silently get up and walk over to him. He leans over the board and places a kiss on my lips.

"Do you wanna come back out and try?" He asks motioning towards the ices where Colin is going in circles while keeping the puck hidden in his stick.

I think to myself for a second before nodding my head. John grins and places a kiss on my cheeks.

"Do you need my help lacing the skates?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I think I got it." He nods his head and places a kiss on my cheek before heading back out to Colin. I quickly get the skates back out and put them on before wobbling over to the board. John looks over and sees me after a second and skates over opening the door allowing me entrance.

I place a kiss on his cheek and carefully step onto the ice. I instantly almost fall but John pulls me up right.

"You're okay, just remember that you need to keep your knees bent and try to fall forwards."

I nod my head in agreement as I get steady and John waits for me to start heading to the center with Colin.

Once there Colin grins, "You are doing great for your first time out on the ice." He says.

I blush and hide my face in John's chest who lightly rubs my back while getting onto Colin for embarrassing me.

After a minute I pull away and watch as Colin is moving a puck with a stick and raise an eyebrow.

John looks down and kisses my cheek. "Wanna try?"

I nod my head and he kisses my cheek before handing his stick over. "Now it is going to be long. Your right hand goes up here and your left hand down here." He says pointing to the different areas on the stick.

I hold it how he instructs, but something feels off. A scowl crosses my face and John lifts my head to look into his eyes.

"What's up? Don't scowl. Talk to me."

I look at the stick and sigh. "Something is off. It feels weird." I said, looking down.

John raises an eyebrow for a second before calling Colin back over. "Hey dude, let me see your stick." He says motioning to Colin who tosses it over.

He takes his stick out of my hands and switches it out. "Ok now put your left hand on top and your right hand-" I put my right hand in the correct position before he fully instructs. "Perfect."

I try to do what I saw and it seems a lot easier and as if I have more control. After a couple minutes John speaks, "Is that better?"

I nod my head, "Yeah, it feels better, more natural?"

John nods. "Sorry. I forgot I am weird and shoot differently. Colin is a normal child and shoots left."

I nod my head and move the puck back and forth using the stick to keep control. Colin comes over watching and grins. "Girl you are a natural." He says with a grin from ear to ear.

I smile and look up at both him and John who are watching me. After a second, John grins.

"Wanna try skating and moving the puck?" He asks.