Connecticut Part 2

The lady turns around and quickly covers my mouth trying to avoid me getting him.

I freak out and slap her hand away as John comes in with a worried look, "Babe what's-" He pauses and sees the lady with my medication in her hand, "Robin what the hell?! Get out of our bags?!" He says walking over and snatching the stuff out of her hand.

"Damn it, I was so close." She mumbles.

I look at her for a moment before seeing the resemblance, "Oh you must be his sister." I say after a moment.

She grins and nods, "Yep, I didn't mean to pry into your business. I really was looking for something to hold over his head and embarrass him." She says smiling.

I chuckle, "Well, I do believe that is not in this bag, but probably in his personal bag."

John looks at me with a face that says, "What the hell Taylor?" Before grabbing his bag off the floor and holding it away from his sister.

After a minute of arguing, she leaves and John places a kiss on my cheek, "You feeling okay?"

I nod my head, "Yeah, but I am a little queasy. I need to take another dose before it gets worse."

He nods his head and places a kiss on my forehead. "I'll be back in a minute with a drink. Also, please forgive Robin she is...well...she is...different." He finishes after a moment of thinking.

"It's okay, but you are lucky she didn't find the present I gave you yesterday." I say holding up the box with the T-shirt, the sonogram, and the test.

He nods his head, "I know; I'll talk to her."

He says, placing a kiss on my cheek and going to grab me a drink.

A few minutes pass and he returns with a bottle of water handing it over. I smile and quickly take the medication, before looking at him.

"John, I'm hungry." I say putting a hand on my stomach that is silently digesting itself.

He nods his head, "Okay, let's see what there is that you can eat in the kitchen. Besides, I have to see if they have any dino nuggets for Emmy anyway."

He grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchen and opens the fridge to find different foods, and then the freezer. After a few minutes he pulls out a bag of nuggets and smiles, "You want some nuggets?"

I nod my head yes and he quickly plates some before putting them in the microwave. After a few minutes the microwave goes off and he grabs the plate, splitting the nuggets onto two plates.

I grab another water before we walk into the living room. I have a seat on the only available chair as John walks over and hands Emmy her plate of chicken nuggets.

A few moments later, he walks over and I get up to let him sit before sitting down on his lap. He hands me the plate before wrapping his arms around my waist and placing a kiss on my cheek.

His parents look over and smile as does his siblings. I blush and eat my chicken nuggets.

After a minute or so John joins back into their conversation and talks about who is going to win the super bowl. They ask me but I shrug, "I don't know, not much of a football fan. I mean it's good but I would rather watch something else." I say.

John chuckles, "Yeah, last year everytime I had a game one she would walk away and ignore me until I changed it to Grey's Anatomy." He says, chuckling.

"What I have a thing for Meredith. She is a strong independent women and is a great role model." I say sassily.

He chuckles, "Is that why I now have a cat scratching me every time I come in a door?"

"No, that is because you scare her." I respond with a smirk.

He sighs and places a kiss on my head, when his sister speaks, "What you got her a cat? You despise cats."

John nods, "Ehh... Meredith is not the worst. She can be a little much, but she is a good cat. She also plays very well with Emmy." I say looking across the room where Emmy is dragging Meredith out of her kennel where she was sleeping.

"Come on Mere.." She mumbles pulling her out.

I go to say something but John gets there first.

"Emmy when she scratches you, I am not going to get onto her. Leave Mereidith alone, she is taking a nap."

Emmy immediately stops and lets her go back to her bed in the kennel where she lays back down.

I sigh and lean into John's chest tired.

He rubs my back and yawns before turning to his mom. Sorry, but my sleep is all messed up. I am gonna go lay down for a few. Tay, you wanna join?" He asks, placing a kiss on my cheek.

I nod my head and get up following him out once his mom replies with, "Sure honey go ahead. We'll watch Emmy."

We silently exit the living room and head up stairs and enter his room. Once inside he closes a door and I laugh as on the back of the door is a dartboard with a picture of some other guy.

I laugh, "What's that about?"

He turns, "Honestly, I don't remember. It has been so long since I have stayed here that I don't know. I mean it is the same as the day I left it. Well maybe not. I mean it is cleaner." He says walking over and taking the picture down, throwing it in the trash bin.

I chuckle and place a kiss on his cheek before laying in his bed with spider man sheets.

"I really enjoy seeing your home and where you grew up."

He smiles, "I am glad it is still here for you to see, but I have changed so much since my teenage years in this room."

I nod my head and place a kiss on his cheek tracing the outline of his abs. "Yep."

He smiles and places a kiss on my forehead pulling me closer to him, "Let's sleep. I already set out some food for Meridith and the litter box. My mom also made a bed for Emmy until we leave. We are all set."

I nod my head yawning before hiding my head into his chest and falling into a deep sleep. 

A.N.- Sorry it's shorter than normal.