New Day

-Taylor's POV-

We wake up the next morning to Steve and Tree banging on the bedroom door.

"It's time to go! We are coming in you both better be decent."

Right after that they barge in the room and John sits up without his shirt on. Causing Steve to smirk, "You owe me $20"

John raises an eyebrow, "Were you betting on us having sex?"

Steve smirks and takes the $20 from Tree. John motions him over and snatches the money out of his hands. "I guess since you want to make bets on my sexual life you need to contribute to the 'Raise-a-Child' fund and right now we need $20. Also, our sex life is none of your business." John finishes.

Steve smirks, "So you did?"

John shakes his head and lays back down. I copy his action laying down on his chest. After a few minutes both Steve and Tree leave and I chuckle.

"Is it such a bad thing that they were betting on us?" I ask, smirking.

John, who has his eyes closed, sighs, "I guess not really but I find it rather annoying." He responds.

"Why is that?" I ask.

"I don't really know." he responds, opening his eyes and looking down at mine.

I smile and place a kiss on his chest. "I think it is because you wish you had a sex life." I say with a smirk still kissing futher down his chest. In response to the this He groans, and I continue talking,  "But what's funny is I am not the one that is stopping you." I finish speaking and move back up his chest to place a kiss on his lips.

He greedily accepts the kiss and returns it, but I slowly pull back. "However, now is not the time to remedy this issue. We have somewhere to be." I say shimmying out of his grasp off the bed and into the bathroom. Once I leave, I hear him release a loud groan and chuckle.

After a few minutes of preparing myself, I exit the bathroom and John enters mumbling about hating cold showers.

I simply smirk and walk downstairs to breakfast. Down there I see Steve and Tree who are both on their computer at the dining table. I grab one of the biscuits that they brought and sit next to them.

"What's up?" I ask.

Tree looks over and smiles, "Oh, I am working with Scott and that Stage designer to finalize your Speak Now Tour. Scott has approved everything and we are ready to start building, recruiting, and setting tour dates." She says, causing me to jump up and down, giggling in glee. As I do this John comes down the stairs and places his hand on my shoulders.

"What's going on?" He asks confused

"Taylor's Tour has been approved and now we are planning tour dates." Tree repeats. John smiles and kisses my head.

"That's amazing, Tator!" John says, squeezing me in a hug.

John kisses my cheek then freezes, "Hey Steve, can you work with Tree and see if you can get my tour dates to line up with Taylor's?" He asks, pulling me into a tight hug.

Steve grins, "Already working on it. Anyway you two need to get breakfast. They are going to try to wean Emmy off the vent this morning and I bet you want to be there."

Both John and I nod our heads and eat our biscuits. Soon enough we head out to the car and head out on the road to the hospital. This time however, John and I enter through a special entrance and leave Steve and Tree in the Cafe working on determining tour dates that could line up and work for both John and I.

When we finally arrived at the ICU the nurse from the previous day let us in and waved us over.

"We are so happy that you both went home and got some sleep, and food. The doctor has not made it in yet. Probably will be here in a few minutes."