New Deals, Mistake, and CPS

-John's POV-

I head downstairs to get Emmy some food in the cafe at the McDonalds. I also go ahead and order Taylor and I both our usual orders. I wait and grab the order as it comes. On the way out I see both Steve and Tree at a table on their own phones. I walk over and sit down next to them until they can talk.

After a few minutes, I am about to give up when they both hang up. "Sorry, I was on the phone with the production manager talking about auditions." Tree replies.

"I was on the phone trying to figure out when your release date is because it's not on the schedule." Steve states glaring.

I chuckle, "Steve the album has been done for 6 months. Just figure out a day that works and release it." I respond, "Also, I came over to tell you that Emmy got moved from the ICU and can have visitors during visitation hours. She is now awake and in room 913."

They both nod. "We will come up in a little bit, after we finish a few more important details" Steve states.

I nod my head in acknowledgement and head back upstairs. Omy my way to the elevator, I see Scott walking into the building with his arms full and decide it would be best to walk over and help.

"Good Morning, would you like some help?" I ask taking some of the bags off the top so he can see.

When he sees it's me he smiles. "Hey John, I would love some help." He quickly responds.

I just smile and help grab some of the bags from the top. Once we are good, both Scott and I start heading to the elevator. When we make it over, Andrea runs up behind Scott talking about something. When the elevator comes we all get on and Andrea finally acknowledges my presence.

Well she does in her own way. She snorts and mumbles something along the lines of, 'I didn't know they let dogs in the hospital.' She quickly turns away back to Scott who is trying his best not to drop something. I just lean against the wall until the door chimes and I quickly get off ahead of Andrea and Scott. I walk down the hallway and stop at the nurses station.

"Hey my daughter is in room 913, is it possible to get her a sprite to go with her food?" I ask the man once he looks up.

"Oh yeah, no problem, Do you or your wife need anything else?" He asks while grabbing a pad to write stuff down.

I think for a second, "Yes, can we have a couple of water bottles."

He nods his head and writes down the request, "Okay, I will bring them in shortly."

I quickly walk away to the room Emmy is in to see that Scott and Andrea had already made it into the room. I walk in and silently close the door behind me. Once inside I set Scotts extra bags near where he was sitting before walking over to Taylor and Emmy with the food.

Taylor was mid conversation with her mother so I just set her food on the bedside table and go to getting Emmy's.

"Hey baby girl, I got your nuggies, but you have to eat them slowly. Give me a second to get you a drink." I say while I place the nuggets on the rolling table and move it over to where Emmy is sitting. Once I have moved it, I place a kiss on Emmy's head sitting down. Emmy starts to chow down on her food when Taylor looks over at me and smiles.

I immediately grin back and motion to her food. After seeing her food she picks it up and starts to eat. After a few moments the nurse brings in the drinks I asked for and I thank him before heading back to the bed.

I first hand Taylor a water bottle and then grab a sippy cup out of the bag I bought for Emmy this morning. Then, I pour both the ice and the sprite into the sippy cup, close it and hand it over to the baby. I set the not empty can on the other bedside table and pulled out my own food. Once I settle down. I start to tune into the conversation.