Jet Rides

I wake up the next morning laying on top of John on the couch butt naked. I sit up pulling a blanket around my shoulders looking around confused. I might have had too many drinks after putting Emmy down last night. I sigh and get up off of John throwing another blanket over him as he is still asleep.

As I get up I hear movement in the other room. I walk in to see Tree sitting at the bar drinking coffee. I try to sneak past her and upstairs but she turns and laughs.

"That look on your face is priceless." She says looking me up and down. My face goes bright red as I am only covered by a blanket.

I quickly ran up the stairs and into my room getting dressed. A few minutes later John walks in with a blanket around his waist. He looks over at me, "What happened last night?"

I look back at him, "I was going to ask you the same thing."

He walks over to the dresser and grabs some pants, throwing them on. After dressing he turns around and comes back over and kisses my lips. "You are beautiful"

I smile and lean into his chest still wrapped in the blanket. He slides his hand under the blanket and bends to place kisses down my neck. "I can't get enough."

I grin and tilt my head to the side allowing him more access. After a minute, I release my grasp on the blanket and let it fall to the floor.

John proceeds to pick me up and carry me to the bed, laying me across the sheets kissing up and down my chest. As he is about to pull his pants back off we hear a knock on the door.

"Your flight leaves in two hours!" Tree yells through the door. However, she doesn't stop there, "That means that you have approximately 15 minutes to get it on before I break my way in the room and force you both to pack whether you are naked or not."

I look up at John who has turned bright red and chuckle. I lean up and place a kiss on his cheek. "So we have two options: stop now or we have 15 minutes. Which one would you like?" I ask placing kisses on his lips between words.

He immediately goes back to kiss me and I guess we got our answer.

10 minutes later I am packing our bags as John is in a cold shower as Tree lied and started banging on the door after 7 minutes to get out and start packing. Needless to say John was dealing with a big problem.

Once I got up and dressed I let her in the room with a look of disapproval.

"What?" She asked.

I just shake my head and hand her my bag before packing Johns.

She smirks and walks out of the room with my bag to the car. Once she is out John comes out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and looks over. "Babe, can you throw me some clothes for the trip?"

I nod my head throwing him some sweats for the plane ride and continue packing.

After he is dressed he walks over and wraps his arm around me. "I love you, but I think we need to change the locks." He says.

I laugh and turn around in his arms. "Even if we did change the locks, she would still find her way in. She is sneaky. The same could be said for Steve."

John sighs and nods his head, "That is probably why I have kept him for so long. I used to go through them like nobody's business, but Steve never left."

I smile and place a kiss on his lips before deepening it; however, he quickly pulls away.

"Taylor, do not rile me up right now. It took 15 minutes to get the last one to go away."

I place a kiss on his cheek before closing his bag and walking out of the room making sure to sway my hips on the way out. All I hear behind me as I descend the stairs is 'D*mn it, Taylor'.

I walk outside and place the rest of the bags in the trunk and walk back inside grabbing Emmy who is coloring in the living room. I sigh and pick up the living room before seeing John walk down the stairs.

He grabs the clothes out of my hands and places them in the laundry room before he takes the garbage out.

After a minute, he scoops up Emmy and carries her out to the car as I grab her bag and coloring sheets.

We all get into the car and head to the airport.

When we arrive we do not get dropped off like usual, instead we go around the back to a hangar where our new jet is supposed to be. I get out of the car looking over at Tree before we get on the jet to check it out. John follows carrying Emmy who is more interested in looking inside of the cockpit at all the red buttons and switches.

While I check out the jet and amenities, John talks to the pilot who is showing Emmy what the different buttons do.

Tree looks and smiles, "He is really good with her."

I nod my head, "He should be. I mean he is her father."

Tree nods her head and head to the front of the jet. "Okay, I am staying behind for a day to get someone to clean your house, and talk to Scott about your tour. Steve is staying with me so I set up for someone to pick you both up at the airport once you land."

I nod my head and she heads off the plane to Steve who is waiting by the car. I walk up to John who kisses my head.

"Are we ready?" He asks.

I nod my head and grab Emmy. "Say bye Emmy, we need to go sit down."

She quickly waves and we head back to have a seat. Johns says a quick thank you for entertaining her before heading back and having a seat across from me. Soon enough we are all buckled in and the jet is taking off to New York.

Once up in the air I hand Emmy her colors and let her color on the table as John gets up and grabs us both a drink and Emmy a boxed juice. I smile as he sits back down across from me at the table. Emmy thanks him and starts to color.

After 10 minutes, Emmy was out of her seat belt and looking out the window making 'ooos' and 'awwws' every other second. John chuckles at her antics and also looks out the window at the clear blue sky.

I smile while taking a picture of him gazing out the window with a grin on his face as the sun illuminates his facial features that I love so much.

A few minutes later Emmy sits back down and resumes coloring. This continues until it is time for us to start descending.

I place a kiss on her forehead and buckle her back into her seat as we descend. After about 20 minutes or so, we finally touch down and roll into a hangar where the plane will be stored.

Once we completely stop, the pilot exits the cockpit and comes over to inform us of the landing and then hands Emmy a toy plane before leaving.

After the pilot leaves we all quickly exit the plane and make our way to the ride that Tree got for us back to the apartment.