Back to December

Taylor POV

April 1st (8 month later)

Today is like any other day in this household for the past 6 months. I get woken up by my little girl, who I named Emery Hope. I quickly put on my clothing for the day and go to grab her from her crib. Lately though, she has been a lot fussier than normal. I took her to the doctor yesterday, but he said that she is probably just adjusting to the world. Anyway, back to where I was, Emmy wakes me up at the crack of dawn hungry, so I pick her up out of her crib and go downstairs to make her bottle. After a few minutes of bumping around the kitchen getting water and formula set into the bottle and warmed up to a warm temperature, I finally am able to feed her. 

However, my mind was not truly focused on Emmy at the moment, instead it was on Scott.  He had taken it on himself and had planned the entirety of my album "Fearless"'s tour without my consent or even input. Oh, and it starts at the end of the month. He just does not think, I can't possibly take a six-month-old child on a tour across the United states, much less the world. this is all getting ridiculous. 

While I was going through what I was going to say to Scott in my mind, Emmy got done with her bottle. Once I heard the loud pop of her releasing the bottle I gently changed her into clothes for an outing and packed her diaper bag. Once this was done we headed out of the apartment to the studio branch that is located in New York. I heard from Tree last night before I got Emmy down, that he is in town this week and we need to have a talk. So Emmy and I loaded up in the car which she hates because of her car seat, and we went to the studio.

Upon arriving I park in one of the spots out front and hop out of the car and turn to grab Emmy and her bag from the back seat. Once out of the car seat Emmy finally settled down and quit screaming, and we walked in.

"Good morning. Ms.Taylor, how can I help you today."

"I know Scott and Tree are in a meeting and I need in."

"Well, I can schedule-" she started to pull up his schedule which I know wont have any spots available until after the first tour date.

"No now," I demand not caring if it was rude.

"Right this way."

With that I followed her to his office where she knocked.

"Come in," Scott replied.

I walk in and his face drops. "Well, Taylor it's nice to see you."

"Stop the bull. I know you told them to tell me you're busy," I replied rolling my eyes.

He then leans back in his chair and I hand Emmy off to Tree who loves to hold her.

"I'm not going on a tour with a 6-month-old child! I told her maybe April. I said no definite answer."

"Well, we had to do it at some point, and if we waited any later you're at risk of not showing any interest."

"Still, you should have talked to me. This is my life not yours. Besides I still haven't gotten her onto baby foods and what if I start lactating in the middle of a set. Didn't think about that did you? I can see the headlines now Taylor Swift's a Mom?! OMG TAYLOR IS PREGNANT."

"We'll work it out. You still have half a month before it starts. Well, that is half a month before you start going on tour your rehearsals start next week," he replied.

"Wait what, I haven't even picked my set list or my outfits."

"It's all done. Tree helped because she said I had no sense in taste or tact."

This caused me to look at Tree and grin.

"Is that why you were sending me all those pictures asking if I liked them?"