Dear Diary

(For Those that can not read the cursive) 

Dear Diary,

The first leg of the tour was amazing. While we were out John, Emmy, and I were able to explore so much. We went to the shrines in Japan, the Intramuros in the Philippines, the Saint Bavo's Cathedral in Belgium, and Anne Frank's House in the Netherlands. However this was not everything. In Ireland we went to a castle with just John and I. Tree had set up a photo shoot to take some photos like we were Romeo and Juliet. John and I both now have those pictures set as our home screens on our phone.

Not to mention that we bought a ton of clothes and souvenirs. I also released a couple music videos. The one for mean was recorded back in last November. The second one was 'The Story of Us" which I recorded in January. I really like the second one as I enjoy that song and my entire family had a cameo. Emmy was harder to do. However John was playing guitar in the library and the light from the window was able to hide his face. That day was really fun. Anyway the songs hit great, and are getting plenty of views since they came out.

Oh I haven't mentioned this but my lead guitarist, Paul. He got engaged while we were on tour. He was actually planning it with John as he needed an extra hand to set up his extravagant proposal. I was at first mad he didn't ask me. Well that was until John told me I could not keep it a secret.

When he first said this I did not talk to him for a week. By the end of the week he was begging me to talk to him. I kinda felt bad; but at the same time I can be trusted.

I also managed to create a new song while on tour because John managed to tick me off. That week was hell to say the least. However, the week before was fantastic. John and I were always with each other and the private time we had was fantastic. We were going on dates, watching movies, talking, cuddling, and ... Well you know. However, when that week ended he pulled away and we saw each other in passing. I was as if he did a 180. I know now that he was trying to work out some tour details with Steve as he had had a few other venues cancel on him due to Scott. However, at the time all I knew is that we went from cloud nine to barely functioning. Not to mention my period was also late so I thought I was pregnant.

Needless to say I was hormonal, sad, and stressed all because John was off doing his job. So out of this I wrote a new song. I think I wanna name 'I knew you were trouble' but I don't know.

I was also able to sit down during this song and finish the song I started earlier entitled 'All too Well'. John knows about this one and doesn't mind it as much as the one named after him. However, he does realize that it is kinda about him. I mean most of my highs and lows in life revolve around him, Emmy, my family, or my friends. This song is 10 minutes long but Scott said I have to cut it. Needless to say, that is what I am going to be doing during my break.

Now we are back in New York for a couple weeks before we head out to LA where we are going to be staying so that I can record and do a couple music videos. What's great is that John has a place in LA. It is smaller but in a neighborhood with security so I know that no one will be wandering around and we won't have to worry about the paparazzi.

I believe that is all that has happened since I last wrote.

Love,

Taylor