December 26th Part 2

I make it upstairs to hear the shower running in the bathroom. I carefully close the room door behind me and lock it before heading to the closet and getting out the clothes that we will be wearing tonight during the party.

Honestly, it is kinda funny but I have been dressing John since we moved in together mostly because if I don't he will end up in parachute pants and a button up that does not even close to match .

Anyway, after laying out the clothing on the bed, I walk into the bathroom and remove my clothing, as I listen to John humming some tunes in the shower while washing his hair.

I quietly walk over to the shower and step in causing John to open his eyes and look at me. Upon seeing me he grins.

"Wanted to join me?" He asks, placing a kiss on my cheek.

I nod my head and step closer to him right against his chest feeling all of him against my stomach.

"I don't know. Maybe, I wanted more." I say, with a smirk and lifting my arms up and around his neck holding him in place.

He immediately smirks and places a long kiss on my lips.

"Baby, your wish is my command." He replies by lifting me up and pushing me against the wall for some much needed personal time.

30 minutes later, we were both clean and got out of the shower. I started drying my hair and John got dressed in the bedroom. Once dressed he came back in and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey, I'm done. Do you need anything before I head downstairs?" He asks.

I smile and turn off the hair dryer, "Yeah, I need your help to zip up my dress." I say walking into the bedroom and removing the robe.

John whines and I can feel his eyes checking me out from behind and inspecting my body as if it was the last thing he would ever see. He comes over and places his hands on my hips once I pull on the dress.

"I don't know if I like putting clothes on you. Especially if I know there is nothing underneath." He whispers in my ear while wrapping his arms fully around me.

I lean back and think for a second before I respond, "Well that won't work. How are you supposed to take it off me later tonight if you wont help me put it on now?"

When I finish he tightens his grip on me and places a kiss on my cheek before zipping up the dress.

"I will never deny helping you get dressed ever again. That is as long as I get to be the one to remove it." He says before spinning me around.

I chuckle and place a kiss on the tip of his nose before heading out the bedroom door and down the stairs. He silently follows behind me, probably in his own world inside of his head. However, he snaps out of it when he hears his name benign called.

"Dada!" Emmy yells running in from the living room. He bends down and picks her up.

"Hey baby girl. You look so pretty!" He says, placing a kiss on her cheek.

Emmy smiles and hugs him, placing her head on his as he walks towards the living room from which she came. I follow behind and find a seat on the couch.

When he walks in and sees Austin he asks, "How did you sleep last night?"

" I slept well. Thanks for asking, and sorry about my mom she is..." Austin stops not knowing what to say.

John nods his head sitting down next to me. "It's fine. Besides, we are all okay."

Austin just nods his head and watches the TV.

John looks down at Emmy and places a kiss on her cheek. "You are such a beautiful princess." He says pushing her hair behind her ear.

She giggles and sits down in his lap. After a minute she becomes quiet and begins playing with the hem of her dress.

John places a kiss on her head and picks her up spinning around. This in turn makes her start giggling.

After a minute he sits down. Once seated Emmy moves out of his lap and over to her play kitchen to make 'food'. A few minutes later she comes back and hands an egg on a plate over to John.

He smiles and takes the plate, eating the egg before handing the plate back over, "Thank you baby girl that was delicious." She giggles and runs back to make more. After about 5 trips back and forth John rubs his belly, "Baby I'm full, why not see if Uncle Austin wants some?" He says.

After Emmy starts playing with Austin, John looks over and kisses my cheek. "I love you."

I smile back at him, "I love you too John."

About 10 minutes later everyone starts to arrive, and Emmy makes them all food before settling into coloring on the coffee table. John was interacting with Jake in the living room and talking about his upcoming movie recordings. While I was in the kitchen talking to Selena and Abby about the tour.

"I think you shouldn't allow her to go. I mean after what she did to both you and John, how can you trust her with Emmy?" Abby asks fuming.

I sigh, "I get that but she never intended to hurt me and she loves Emmy."

Selena leans back in her chair as does Abby, "It is up to you, but I would be careful. Next time could be worse. Especially if you have to cancel a tour or some shows." Selena comments.

I nod my head, and sit down. "Besides that I start rehearsals in a few days. We already hired the dancers but now all we have to do is get everyone ready and set."

Abby grins, "You have to make sure to call me at least once a week."

I nod my head in agreement.

Soon after everyone arrives that I invited and we kick that party off. I go back into the living room to see John has turned on the music and is dancing with Emmy who is grinning from ear to ear. I quickly take a picture before going over and interrupting.

"Emmy, can I dance with daddy?" I ask and she shakes her head no.

John chuckles, "How about after this dance you go dance with Uncle Austin he looks lonely?" John questions making her look over to Austin and agree.

I grin and let them finish before he sets Emmy down.

Once her feet are on the ground she runs over to Austin and asks to dance, and I walk up to John. He immediately smiles and twirls me into him to dance. I place a kiss on his cheeks and lean into him as we sway to the music. After a few minutes the music cuts off and upbeat music begins to play making my friends pull me away to dance and party.

After about two hours I look over to see John carrying a sleeping baby upstairs and into her room. I sneak away for a minute to follow.

I watch as he carefully puts her down on the bed and places a kiss on her cheek, before turning on her nightlight and walking out closing the door. He turns around and sees me at the top of the stairs and walks over.
"Are you having fun?" He questions.

I nod my head, "Always if you are near." I reply as he places a smile on his face.

"Let's go party then." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me down the stairs to the living room where everyone is at.