Thank You

LMAO not me already fighting tears(okay actually crying 😂) thinking about this being the end of this story.

ALL. It has almost been a YEAR of me writing this thing. That's insane. Why didn't anyone cut me off?

Special thank you to @innerselfexe for staying up (and completing destroying your sleep schedule) to support me through finishing this chapter last night. I love you 🥹 . Total reason this is done and posted today, all. Really, thank him. Preferably by checking out his Jiara surf trip fic on AO3. It's amazing.

https://archiveofourown.org/chapters/139215208#main

Credit where credit is due, he also made me aware of the song I chose for these last four chapters 🖤 He has no idea I'm using it though lol.

Cannot even begin to express how grateful I am to everyone who has been following along with this story.

Every comment, kudos, vote, ask on tumblr, group chat on twitter and instragram. Literally everything has meant so much to me. I feel like I've inherited a whole new world of wonderful people through this fandom and it has been an absolutely honor to be able to write for you all.

Some things that I was reflecting back on the last few weeks as I was writing the last few chapters.

1. This was supposed to be 10 chapters. Pfff lmao.

2. I actually panicked after writing the first chapter because I wasn't sure how I was going to do this story. I was completely winging it for a majority of the beginning lol.

3. I actually had no idea what Mike was gonna do when I introduced the idea that he was gonna "handle things his way." LOL. I had to just start writing and trust it would just work out lol.

4. There were so many points were I was like, yup, fucked it up lol; or had NO IDEA how I was gonna write myself out of the whole I was digging. In those moments, all of your support kept me going.

5. I've always known how the ending was going to go, and all your suggestions, and comments, and ideas for this story got us here. Thank you for being apart of the process 🥹

Thank you so much again for reading.

I know some have asked that I continue the story. I have no immediate plans for that right now. The reason being that I still have one more fic to wrap up(hopefully far less dramatically than I'm being write now) and then I have another like 3 other fics planned lol. First chapter already written on one.

I am going nowhere trust me lol.

It is still a definite possibility that I will add a third sequel to this story. Just give me time 😘

As always, your comments and thoughts on this story have always been appreciated. Please let me know what you think.

Lis 🖤